Finished Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! Derek and Scorch win HoH 3, Derek getting the HoH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
2e3z9sh.png
This game may have had hardships in the past, but I am determined to make this fifth season go through! Thanks to Juliacoolio, I have constructed a game that will truly be fun: An RPG! This will allow you to truly play the strategy side of the game, as you may now have side conversations with other players through PM chat, mostly being strategies, alliances, and trying to figure out who the sabator is through PM! Also, I now have a chat channel for those who wish to chat there instead! This channel can be found by typing in the following: /join #BigBrother This game is also one that will not die by inactivity: That is because you must be active in some way in Community Gathering, particularly in the Game Corner or Pokebeach group. If this is your first game, you must please your case before I say that you are accepted. If you ARE NOT! a person that fills the requirements that will below, you will get a report from me. Now, let's get this thing rolling.

Requirements to play:
1. If you played before and you were active, such as PDC when he played, batui, Snorchu, and 42C, you are automatically allowed in.
2. If you are active in another game in the Game Corner, such as Werewolf, but not like You Laugh, You Lose, you are automatically allowed in.
3. If you are active in a Pokebeach Group, you are allowed in if you show me how active you are. (Does not include Team Dimensional, which I am a part of)
4. If you are none of these, but you post everyday, let me know and Juliacoolio and I will look into your post history.
5. If you are a new player, PM me and Julia why you should play. Activeness on the beach is a crucial point.

Now, to tell you guys what to do when you sign-up.
1. Post a pokemon picture that I may copy. I require it to be a pokemon sprite from the game. I will be weird and request that they are shiny pokemon.
2. If I let you play, you must post your image right away. Then, either anticipate what will happen in the game or just sit and wait around for the game to begin.

History log:
HoH 1:
565MS.png
Brett the Abagoura (Charizard88)
PoV 1:
582MS.png
Strawberry the Vanipeti (Bippa201)
Elimination 1:
137MS.png
Mike the Porygon (42 chocolate) on a 9-4 vote
Switch:
137MS.png
Mike the Porygon for
494MS.png
Kenny the Victini (pokemaister)
HoH 2:
570MS.png
Jeremy the Zoura (Snorchu)
PoV 2:
Ani471MS.png
Frost the Glaceon (Ice_Master)
Elimination 2:
134MS.png
Aquafish the Vaporeon (Freak :p) on a 6-6 vote with the tiebreaker against him.
HoH 3:
Ani405MS.png
Derek the Luxray (Got the HoH) and
Ani392MS.png
Scorch the Infernape (Lost coin flip)
Modkill:
Ani501MS.png
565MS.png
Ani252MS.png
Ani135MS.png
Ani037MS.png
Ani448MS.png
Ani495MS.png
Ani460MS.png

As usual, I will let the prize list be determined by you. This pokemon must come from my trade thread and must be posted below your registering pokemon with description.

Current prize list:
251.png
10th Movie Celebi
243.png
10th Movie Raikou
244.png
10th Movie Entei
Spr_4p_395_s.png
Self explanitory, I believe.
Spr_4d_286_s.png
Self explanitory.
Spr_4h_133_s.png
German VGC Eevee
151.png
10th Anniversary Mew
Spr_4h_133_s.png
World Championships Japanese Eevee
Spr_4h_009.png
10th Anniversary Blastoise
Spr_4d_384_s.png
UT Rayquaza (Docile)
245.png
10th Movie UT Suicune
130.png
Lake of Rage Gyarados (Docile and UT)
144.png
Timid Articuno
Spr_4h_144_s.png
Self explanitory.
Spr_4h_037_s.png
Self explanitory.
Spr_4h_250_s.png
See above.
Spr_4d_381_s.png
ENIGMA STONE EVENT LATIOS!
Spr_4h_025_m_s.png
Self explanitory.
251.png
10th Anniversary, Shiny Celebi
Spr_4h_068_s.png
Self explanitory.

People in game:

1. 42 chocolate:
Spr_2s_137_s.png
Mike the Porygon 9-4 elimination vote, week 1... Swapped back in for Kenny the Victini's leave.

2. ShadowLugia:
1zd2iy0.png
Zeero the Abomasnow MODKILL
3. Pokemaister899:
Spr_5b_494_s.png
Kenny the Victini Left, Mike returned.

4. Batui4:
286.png
Kaname the Breloom
5. Chiraami:
Spr_4p_133_s.png
Joey the Eevee

6. Culex77:
Spr_5b_495_s.png
Tim the Tsutarja MODKILL

7. Snorchu:
570_zoroa_front_shiny.png
Jeremy the Zoura

8. TheDarkLucario:
448.png
Dark the Lucario MODKILL
9. Aggiegwyn:
images
Isa the Jolteon
10. Vulpix Yolk:
Spr_3r_037_s.png
Ulysses the Vulpix
11. BeastofBurden:
treecko.png
Jacob the Treeko MODKILL

12. Oyeah1988:
553.png
Wily the Warubiaru
13. Bippa201:
Spr_5b_582_s.png
Strawberry the Vanipeti

14. Charizard88:
565.png
Brett the Abagoura MODKILL

15. Ice Master:
zlyxrn.jpg
Frost the Glaceon

16. Boddy903:
501.png
Boop the Oshawott MODKILL

17. CrazyAipom:
NormI-1.png
Scorch the Infernape
18. Decmaster:
images
Dec the Kingdra
19. Legendhunter:
Spr_4p_405_m.png
Derek the Luxray

20. Freak :p:
134.png
AquaFish the Vaporeon Left by trying to kill Jeremy after Jeremy made the tiebreaking vote against him.

21. Karimsoliman:
508.png
Karim the Muurando

Rules:
1. No flamming or spamming. I will create a blacklist if you do.
2. One group will have 6 members instead of 5 because a mod will be playing.
4. You need to be on for at least an hour at a time.
5. The challenges will be random, sometimes quizzes, other times being a scavenger hunt, and other challenges.
6. For the battles, you can use the Pokebeach shoddy server.
7. If you win a challenge and you are from the group that won last time, you must give the win to another clan of your choice. The tie-breaker vote will still be yours.
8. After the first mod signs up, any other mod can join, but there will only be five in the clique. Mod can mean TC member, Verified seller, etc. Anything different than Mr. Mudkip!

9.With the autokill reward, I may be chosen for picking two people or eliminating one of the two selected people.
10. NEW! Power of Veto may be used to take yourself off of the elimination table or someone else.
11. NEW! No relatives are allowed to play! Pokebeach members only!

Game schedule.
3 days for the HoH competition. The HoH, or the Head of Household, is an item that will allow you to put up nominations, allowing you to be safe along with your team-mates.
2 days for the PoV competition. The PoV, or Power of Veto, is an item that will allow you to veto, or cancel, a nomination. At this time, the HoH will have to put up a new nominee. Remember, you do not have to use it.
2 days for evictions. During these two days, you will PM me the name of the person you want to evict. The voting system is similar to Werewolf. Therefore, in a group of 18 voters, 9 is not a majority. I need 10 votes for instant eviction.

The new concepts!!
Pandora's Box: Every once in a while, there will be a Pandora's Box for the HoH. On the other side of the box is usually something valuable that you will find out about before you open the box, but will wreak consequences if you do. If you say yes to the Pandora's box, you may not back down on it.
Diamond Power of Veto: This power of veto is quite extrordinary, lasting 2 weeks instead of the casual one. It will allow you to take one or both of the nominees off of the chopping block AND you can name your own nominees! It will be hard to locate this thing. Maybe Pandora's Box...
Sabator: The sabator may wreak havoc as he or she wants. Their job is to basically destroy everything, but they may also do the following:
Leave messages.
Try to get into everyone's head and trick them.
There is a secret benefit to being the sabator that the sabator will only know about.
There will be one assigned at the very beginning of the game, lasting 5 weeks. After week 5, if he or she makes it to there, they will reveal themselves and become eligible to be safe for one week, depending on a poll I will put up later.

Well, that everything! Please, feel free to begin! Juliacoolio, if you want to add anything, please do so at this time.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! This time, RPG form! Thank you Juliacoolio!

I apologize, but this is my first time wanting to play this.
Is there any form I need to fill out about my character?
And, does everyone have to battle eachother?
(if so, then I need to get acquainted with Shoody)

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! This time, RPG form! Thank you Juliacoolio!

Same with me. I'm not exactly sure how to sign up either...

Hey you two aren't alone here. I'm a little curious myself

Simply PM me. If I find you under the requirements, I will automatically let you in.

So, this is my Porygon:
Spr_2s_137_s.png

His name is Mike. If you don't like Mike, he will eat your face off.
So give Mike a great big hug.
OR ELSE.

20 spots left. *Hugs Mike the Porygon*

Here's the Pokemon you requested me to post:

1zd2iy0.png

Zeero, the Abomasnow

Here's the URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd2iy0.png
I appreciate the chance for letting me post him, Joeypals.

This is my Victini, Kenny.

Spr_5b_494_s.png

He is cute, but he will rule the world with his awesomeness. So tell him he is awesome. Or you will regret it.

(Oh, and thanks for letting me join Joeypals)

My Buddy Kaname the breloom
286.png

My person is a beast.

Spr_4p_133_s.png

Let's give a bug hand to VGC Eevee known as Joey!

I just couldn't resist It is a sign of affection.

Meet Tim the Tsutarja!
Spr_5b_495_s.png

He's ready to have a good time so prepare for fun!

I got the sprite from Bulbapedia so it should be easy to find.

I need you guys to pick prizes from my trade thread.

Maggie the Maggyo.

618.png

BEHOLD ITS EPIC STARE!!!
EDIT: Yes, I know Maggie is a female name. I'll be playing a gender-bender this time, herpderp.
EDIT2: I'd like the movie Celebi as my prize.

That's a pokemon? Wow, what was Nintendo thinking...

I'll take the Tenth Movie Celebi if you don't want to give that away just yet the I'll take the tenth movie Raikou instead.

It's fine! Someone that will not play will clone all 21 pokemon anyway. So, which one?

Okay then I'll take Raikou.

Alright! Fortunately for me, 14 spots already remain!

Actually can you remove me from the list, this looks fun but I don't have shoddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back