Wi-Fi Trades Bidier's Player Thread *** have SHINY want EVENT breed ANYTHING ***

Thanks, and do you want something specific for it? or do you just want to browse my lame thread?
( and could you nickname it "Sir Tiffy"?)

now I have something else to add to the list of things that I want.
Would you be able to get a Bagon with 31 IV's in sp.atk and speed? (timid or modest)

electimortar said:
did you see my edit?i have to find something else to trade.

no, how about you just PM me :D it will easier i think, or you can post here again :)

dacpika said:
Thanks, and do you want something specific for it? or do you just want to browse my lame thread?
( and could you nickname it "Sir Tiffy"?)

now I have something else to add to the list of things that I want.
Would you be able to get a Bagon with 31 IV's in sp.atk and speed? (timid or modest)

yea, sure, no problem, just offer anything in my want list, if you don't have any, than we'll see what happens.

Umbreon Lover said:
well can i trade for it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yea, sure

dacpika said:
uh...do the PBR electivire and magmortar count as events?
If not then i don't have anything from your wants...

maybe, depends on how you see it, but they are not on my want list.

Bidier, by chance do have a Ditto with 31 IVs in Attack, Speed, or Specal Attack you might have on hand. I need one for some breeding I am going to be doing soon.

Bidier said:
Shiny Pokemons
  • Aron
  • Combee
  • Eevee (Wish)
  • Magikarp / Magnemite
  • Porygon
  • Slakoth / Silcoon

I would like to trade six of these shinies, please check in my thread *points to sig*

Yakkov said:
Bidier, by chance do have a Ditto with 31 IVs in Attack, Speed, or Specal Attack you might have on hand. I need one for some breeding I am going to be doing soon.

i do have all 3, we can work something out :D

delta_storm said:
Bidier said:
Shiny Pokemons
  • Aron
  • Combee
  • Eevee (Wish)
  • Magikarp / Magnemite
  • Porygon
  • Slakoth / Silcoon

I would like to trade six of these shinies, please check in my thread *points to sig*

i'll take a look when i have a little more time tmr:D

I don't want Magikarp anymore, but I would still like to trade, look at my thread (sig), and tell me which pokemon for which in a PM.

Back