Wi-Fi Trades Bidier's Player Thread *** have SHINY want EVENT breed ANYTHING ***

ssb4ever said:
do you mind if Regice is cloned?

i really dont care, like i said, is just some random choice :) is not important to me if it's cloned or not :p

all my pokemons listed are untouched, which EV trained pokemons are you looking for ? in which stat ?

RE: [CLOSED till 2nd] Bidier's Player Thread *** have SHINY want EVENT breed ANYTHING ***

been busying with testing decks for P/S/T championship, will be back and running on the 2nd of march :)

RE: [CLOSED till 2nd] Bidier's Player Thread *** have SHINY want EVENT breed ANYTHING ***

but i really need Gible =[

i can't trade at 12:00 at night... there has to be a time where we are both on at the same time.

after a disappointing 2nd place finish at British Columbia Provincial Championship, am back :)

Would you be able to get a gible with:
an adamant nature,
swords dance, EQ and stone edge,
and as close to 31 IV's as possible in attack and speed? (if possible with moderatly high HP)

ok umm i do not need the chansey anymore sorry...:( (my friend gave me an eved blissey already)
anyways i will give you a 100% legit mew from my friend (he got it from tr'u) for the shiny zubat and evee.please reply soon :)

Umbreon Lover said:
do you have a todile

yup

dacpika said:
Would you be able to get a gible with:
an adamant nature,
swords dance, EQ and stone edge,
and as close to 31 IV's as possible in attack and speed? (if possible with moderatly high HP)

i can (i'll have to check the moves), i'll let you know when i have it

conoscenza said:
ill trade legit shiny latios lvl 100 for your shiny evee, if its legit.

no thanks

electimortar said:
ok umm i do not need the chansey anymore sorry...:( (my friend gave me an eved blissey already)
anyways i will give you a 100% legit mew from my friend (he got it from tr'u) for the shiny zubat and evee.please reply soon :)

i wouldnt trade those 2 for that 1.

Back