Wi-Fi Trades Bidier's Player Thread *** have SHINY want EVENT breed ANYTHING ***

I have a question Bidier, I doubt you have one but do you have an Ice Punch Snorlax? Preferably Male. Its okay if you dont have one but I would trade anything I have for one.

Bonsly said:
I have a question Bidier, I doubt you have one but do you have an Ice Punch Snorlax? Preferably Male. Its okay if you dont have one but I would trade anything I have for one.

i dont think thats possible :(

Bidier said:
Bonsly said:

i dont think thats possible :(

It is only if you have emerald. If you get a Snorlax on emerald there is a move tutor, that will teach Snorlax and some other pokemon, Ice Punch. The only problem is, I dont have emerald. Just Pearl. So I was just asking.

Bonsly said:
It is only if you have emerald. If you get a Snorlax on emerald there is a move tutor, that will teach Snorlax and some other pokemon, Ice Punch. The only problem is, I dont have emerald. Just Pearl. So I was just asking.

electimortar said:
umm can you make the chansey have seismic toss?

sorry, no emerald, but i'll look into that :)

ssb4ever said:
do you want anything besides Events for Gible?

i want your Regice and Yanmega

electimortar said:
ok i have a shiny level 100 UN-ev,iv,nature trained.sorry for it not being ev,iv,nature trained (i trained it to level 100 before i knew what comp play was sorry.)for bold chansey or chansey's pre evo with 31/x/31/x/31/x.31 for hp,def,and sp def.deal?

i have your Bold Chansey now
HP 31 / Attack 9 / Defense 31 / Speed 11 / Sp. Atk 23 / Sp. Def 31

Bidier said:
ssb4ever said:
do you want anything besides Events for Gible?

i want your Regice and Yanmega

Regice may be being traded, then Yanmega you want? note it doesn't have the moves in the parenthases in My Player thread,
Hmm, do you have any good IV'd Legendaries?

also, i think i might be able to clone Regice.

EDIT i just cloned Regice, i can trade it with Yanmega

i mean i can trade both to you... let me look at what you have

ok, how about:
2 Salac berries+Gible (the one you posted in my thread)+???* for Regice+EV'd Yanmega

* do you have any good IV'd Legendaries?

ssb4ever said:

ok, how about:
2 Salac berries+Gible (the one you posted in my thread)+???* for Regice+EV'd Yanmega

i was thinking just Gible for Regice + Yanmega

Bidier said:
ssb4ever said:

ok, how about:

-__-, then the trade would be off sided,

Good IVs Gible<Good IVs Regice (meh nature) + EV'd Yanmega

ssb4ever said:
Bidier said:
ssb4ever said:

ok, how about:

-__-, then the trade would be off sided,

Good IVs Gible<Good IVs Regice (meh nature) + EV'd Yanmega

Gible: Good Nature, Good IV, Good Moveset
Regice: Decent IV
Yanmega: is just a random pokemon picked, EV trained or not means the same to me, make not difference in trading.

well, is up to you, am sure you need the Gible more than i need Regice and Yanmega.

hmm atleast put one salac berry on it... and that yanmegawasn't randomly picked... it was that i trained it when i was a wee noob

I guess I'll take that battle, but that's not the most fair way to get an item...I'll need some time though.

dmaster out.

ssb4ever said:
hmm atleast put one salac berry on it... and that yanmegawasn't randomly picked... it was that i trained it when i was a wee noob

Sure, i'll have it hold a salac berry.

when i said randomly picked, i meant i just randomly picked yanmega.

d master342 said:
I guess I'll take that battle, but that's not the most fair way to get an item...I'll need some time though.

dmaster out.

we'll, i think is fair :)

Back