Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: greatest card ever

When it comes to nearly unstoppability, that shadow lugia is the best, even though it can't actually be used. Other than that, sneasel(from that neo set) would be my choice.

xxashxx said:
Charizard from the Base set was the greatest card ever made it was and still is the hottest card to date. Even though it was released 9 years ago. The Base Charizard is still the best card ever made as well as the greatest. The reason is because it's Energy burn changes any energy card into fire energy to pay for Fire Spins attack that does 100. It also has 120 HP It sells like hotcakes and it is hard to get except on the internet.:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god, haven't laughed that much since...what, forever? Seriously, a pokemon that tosses 2 energy away each turn for 100 damage is considered the best by you, when we got pokes doing solid 80 for 3? Or 110 for 3, given right circumstances? WITHOUT tossing away cards? No way jose.

I'd like to throw up a case for Fossil Aerodactyl. Evil little bugger. I would say LA Kingdra but Papi would haunt me ;)

DUSKNOIR LV. X!!! That is the brokenest card in the world!!!
When it is KO'd, your opponent takes a prize, and dusknoir lv. X becomes a stadium with this effect:
Put 10 damage on each of your opponent's pokemon inbetween turns.

play with bronzong...

Lou Cypher said:
xxashxx said:
Charizard from the Base set was the greatest card ever made it was and still is the hottest card to date. Even though it was released 9 years ago. The Base Charizard is still the best card ever made as well as the greatest. The reason is because it's Energy burn changes any energy card into fire energy to pay for Fire Spins attack that does 100. It also has 120 HP It sells like hotcakes and it is hard to get except on the internet.:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god, haven't laughed that much since...what, forever? Seriously, a pokemon that tosses 2 energy away each turn for 100 damage is considered the best by you, when we got pokes doing solid 80 for 3? Or 110 for 3, given right circumstances? WITHOUT tossing away cards? No way jose.

I'd like to throw up a case for Fossil Aerodactyl. Evil little bugger. I would say LA Kingdra but Papi would haunt me ;)

I am not kidding. Even though it says to discard energy for his attack it is sought after because of the art and the way they made the card. It sells high and like hotcakes. I am not fooling you. You may think it is funny because that is one of the reasons the card is hot off the press but seriously that is one of the reasons. Any Pokemon fan that like Charizard or a Fire type Pokemon will tell you almost the same thing in so many words. They may say it differently but it is the same idea. I have friends in Canada that will say the same thing about the Base Charizard even my friends bro will tell you if he was here.:)

^Actually, he does have a point. Base Charizard is usually among the most valuable cards at any time, making it "the greatest card ever". The poster never said strongest, just greatest. Though charizard ex seems to sell better...

The best card of The TCG

Well Im on the hunt for the best card ever made in pokemon TCG
I want people to tell me who they think are some good cards that they think are the best and then I get the ones I think have a chance and we'll vote
it can be any card that was ever made old or new and I want you guys to tell me cards that are good not as a joke or not card because its your favourat pokemon.

In the running:
Torterra MD
Feraligator DF
Gallade SW
Gardevour SW
Bannet EX
Blastois base set
Dusknour Lv.X
Empoleon MD
slowking neo

P.S try to keep in under 5

RE: The best card of The TCG

shadow lugia:
28j8zdu.jpg

That's a freakin' joke card. :p

I honestly say Darkrai Lv X. Oh, and Magnezone Lv X. But that hasn't been printed in english.

Darkrai X? o_O Torterra MD? DOUBLE o_O Feraligator DF? Triple o_O
I'd say Neo slowking for sure. Bill and Oak from baseset also pwn.

DCE
Blastiose
Cleffa
Cess Crystal
Muk
Slowking
Sneasel
Vileplume Ex
Oak
Computer Search
Gust Of Wind
Energy Removal
Super Energy Removal
Giant Stump
Briney's Compasion
Rocket's Admin
Super Energy Removal
Neo Gatr
Swoop Teleporter
Pidgeot
Holon's Castaform
Lass
Focus Band
Gold Berry
Electrode Ex
DRE
Scramble
Boost
ATM Rock
Omastar
Aerodacty
Chaos Stadium
Steelix Ex
Metagross DX
Bannette Ex
Gallade
Dark Gengar
Mistrivious (Sp?) (Neo+LM)
Random Good cards.

I definitely think Gallade. It guarantees a OHKO the first time you attack, then a two hit ko for the rest of the game. It also lets you see your prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back