best pokemon... hmmm...
as overall goes id have to say Garchomp - MT
free retreat - auto 70 for 3, 110 with a matching energy

did i mention FREE RETREAT?

RE: greatest card ever

I would have to say shadow lugia:
28j8zdu.jpg

*drops mr. mime* Again, theres no way to determine the greatest card ever. Everything can be countered and has flaws.

Papi/Manny said:
*drops mr. mime* Again, theres no way to determine the greatest card ever. Everything can be countered and has flaws.

*Drops Cessation Crystal* HAHAHAHA!

Shadow Lugia is the best card ever. No need to say more. 1000 damage, 300 HP = AMAZINGLY BROKEN. But, for some reason, it was never allowed in Premier Events... :rolleyes:

Best card hands down garchomp MT 130 hp good pokepower 110 posible damage and yeah..no retreat cost.

blazikenx said:
Best card hands down garchomp MT 130 hp good pokepower 110 posible damage and yeah..no retreat cost.
Far from broken, much less best card ever printed.

sandy4123 said:
Pokeric said:
Slowking or Sneasle anyone :p

what sets are these from
If you have to even ask that question, you need to bone up on your TCG history. Slowking really can't be considered the most broken since it's mistranslated (and if it was around today, would recieve an errata making it pretty much useless). Sneasel is just plain sick, but even that isn't insanely broken compared to cards today.

Best card ever is Energy Removal, but since we can only pick Pokemon I'm going to have to agree with Papi/Manny. Some Pokemon have Broken attacks while others have broken Powers/Bodys. But if I had to pick one it would be Slowking. Get 2 of these out and the Unown E out, GG. But Slowking can be countered by cards like Igglybuff.

^I don't see how ER is the greatest card ever (heck, SER is even sicker). I would easily put cleffa over ER. However, I think that the most broken combo ever has to be Imposter Professor Oak's Revenge+Rocket's Trap+Rocket's Sneak Attack+Team Galatics Mars (and you can even throw absol in). t1=no hand for the opponet. They have to top deck an oak or else they will lose easily.

pikachu1246 said:
I would have to say shadow lugia:
28j8zdu.jpg

LOL!:p
I'd say Charizard ex or Garchomp. I don't know...

P.S. I first saw Shadow Lugia on amazon.com. I didn't know it was a Jumbo.

Alone no card can be broken. If I had to choose some good cards I'd say...
Mew* he aint broken, just a really really good pokemon card. Can be teched into many decks that simply run a multi. Heck I ran it with my PK salamence/typlosion deck. I just ran 2 delta rainbows with it.

Gardy is a very stupid card. In my opinion it's very close to broken. First it has a great supporter power. If you use a supporter just once in the entire game, I will use it for the rest of the game and.. my own. Next.. OMG IT PUTS AN EFFECT ON YOU. THAT'S RIGHT YOUR EFFECTED BY AN ATTACK. For some reason you forget how to use pokemon powers, and there is nothing you can ever, ever, ever do about it.

MEW EX! Not broken, but very near broken. Slap some castforms into him (sometimes u can get away with just some multies) and ur good 2 go.

Y'Know, T2Ban with Nidoqueen and Lunatone might actually be able to beat Shadow Lugia. :p

And for that person that asked about Sneasel and Slowking... Those cards are from Neo Genesis. Sneasel would be decent, but not great nowadays. Slowking... Can be PLOX'd, or Glaceon'd. But other than that, it'd still be a very mean card.

Charizard from the Base set was the greatest card ever made it was and still is the hottest card to date. Even though it was released 9 years ago. The Base Charizard is still the best card ever made as well as the greatest. The reason is because it's Energy burn changes any energy card into fire energy to pay for Fire Spins attack that does 100. It also has 120 HP It sells like hotcakes and it is hard to get except on the internet.:)

Ariadosguy said:
Y'Know, T2Ban with Nidoqueen and Lunatone might actually be able to beat Shadow Lugia. :p

And for that person that asked about Sneasel and Slowking... Those cards are from Neo Genesis. Sneasel would be decent, but not great nowadays. Slowking... Can be PLOX'd, or Glaceon'd. But other than that, it'd still be a very mean card.
Neither of those work on slowking. He has a pokemon power, which is very different then a poke-power. The only way you could shut it down is cess crystal (which you have to drop before the swarm starts).

BTW, Sonic Blade>Bring Down>Mew*>Smeargle SW>Ditto LA>Gengar DP>Shadow Lugia!
PWNed

The best Pokemon ever is...
Kingdra HP + Mr.Brineys in the right Metagame.

BTW, I also think ER2 is good but, not the best. SER2 is broken (nowadays:p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back