Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Worst Pokemon Set?

DF actually had a ton of good cards, but the only good thing I can get out of CG is Cessation Crystal and a bunch of lame exs.

dmaster out.

I hated Emerald and most of Holon Phantoms.... Most of the 2nd generation sets did'nt live up to my expectations. And personally my favorite ex set is Power Keepers (despite the fact that I bought 60 packs of it and got no pokemon ex).

d master342 said:
DF actually had a ton of good cards, but the only good thing I can get out of CG is Cessation Crystal and a bunch of lame exs.

dmaster out.
Swampert ex is by far the most overlooked ex in history.

Many people disregarded the exs in CG. Blaziken ex, WTF?

dmaster out.

Whats the best deck in the metagame?

What do you think is the best deck in the metagame? I'm looking for something solid, that might last out for a couple of sets. I've been searching for days, and I still haven't decided what to play...

Also, is it possible for G&G to work without Gardevoir Lv.X? I could play it, but I don't have Lv.X...

Also what about Blissey? Is that a good deck to play, or is it destroyed by G&G?

RE: Whats the best deck in the metagame?

G&G is the best, altho Gardy X is VERY important to its success.

But yeah, wait for GE. Lotsa new decks there.

GG will still be popular. Due to the arrival of Lunasol.

to beat bannette, just run a sabeleye. 1 for 30....nice and then shutoff the second attack gg.

Could I run G&G for a bit without Gardy X, until I get the money for Gardy X?

You could. Wont work as good as it could but it'd still win you some games.

Gallantry would work without gardy lv.x just that gallade would be doing all the work and there won't be much of a combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back