Best Pokémon Theme Song?

zappy800

loves dat rain<3
My vote goes to the first one because the singing was good and it was a really catchy song.:cool:

RE: Best pokemon theme song?

Moved to Beach Life since "best" is subjective in this case, making it a favourite thread.

The only one I've heard, or ever want to hear: The first and ONLY Pokemon Theme Song.

First season's theme is still one of the best in the series. I also like advanced battle. The others are okay but take some getting used to.

RE: Best Pokémon Theme Song?

I feel like the Best Wishes theme deserves an honorable mention, at least.

But yes, the original is a classic. Along with the various parodies of it :D

I didn't even know there were others, so the first one ^_^

Nothing can ever beat the first them song. It's so iconic no one will ever forget it. Even Pokemon haters know the words to it.

The first season song is the best of all the english songs. But the only ones that beat it are all the japanese songs. I don't know why but I feel like the japanese themes are a lot better than any english theme even though I can't understand most of it.

Pokemon Theme and the first Pokerap because they are the only ones I remember and know.

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was....

Who doesn't know this? Who doesn't randomly sing this in their head? Who didn't sing to this when the show came on when you were a kid?

Good lord how do I pick? xD

It's either the Battle Frontier Intro theme, B/W Rival Destinies, B/W Adventures in Unova, Sinnoh League Victors, Pokemon Advanced (first season theme), or that song at the end of the Lucario movie. :D

The remix of the first song made for x and y was awesome too, but I think it just feels that way because the intro is so awesome. xD

How has no one said Orange Islands (Pokémon World) yet? I love that theme probably more than the first theme XD. Season 4 (Born to be a Winner) would be my second pick, followed by the original.

I like all of them except Black & White and Rival Destinies, haven't heard Adventures in Unova and don't want to. Back to BW and RD, they're too cheesy, all I hear is "FOLLOW YOUR HEART, ITS ALL ABOUT YOU AND ME, FRIENDSHIP". The openings were never this bad!

Advanced Battle theme. OOOOOoooooo-oh-oh, I'm unbeatable. Seriously gets me so pumped up.
I also find myself listening to the latest XY theme a lot, mainly the one for Japan.

Back