Best Play for Fall Battle Roads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinnoh_Champion_Ernesto said:
I say that garbodor is the best but we will see more darkrai/hydreigon winning because many people will play it.

Could you explain how Garbador is the best?

Vast said:
Garchomp isn't good. I was able to take all 6 of my prizes in 6 turns playing against that deck. =\

Last time I checked it is not the deck, but the player that plays the deck. How many Garchomp variants have you played? I want to know the prize exchange b/w all of those matches, who was playing those decks, and what their play history is.
Cinema said:

You will not always have a switch in hand when you need it. Especially in the format we are playing in now, being slow in all. The only way speed it up is to Juniper away stuff you do not need to fish for what you do need. I have seen plenty of matches where players try to play conservative and do not want to Juniper away one or two items, falling behind on setup. I don't know of anybody who utilizes (4) switches in their Raikou/Eelektrik deck, making Stunfisk a great tech that can troll on the opponent.

I don't think Garchomp is good so far either...
I've played against at least 5 different Garchomp decks on PlayTCG, which none of them came too close to winning against me, while I was just using my same old Reshiboar deck.

Garchomp does dislike reshiboar, seeing as it hates the dragns in general.
Things with 120 damage attacks and 140 HP don't like outragers.

Please take discussion to http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-what-deck-should-i-play-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back