• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Best Decks

Your Master

Aspiring Trainer
I have been constantly looking for palace decks, and I can't really find any decks. I'd like to start playing with my friends, and we want to start out strong.

Your Master said:
I have been constantly looking for palace decks, and I can't really find any decks. I'd like to start playing with my friends, and we want to start out strong.

Well, with over 300+ deck ideas and over 2000 cards, you got ALOT of options.

Some really good decks in the MD-on format were this (that CAN be played in Palace)

Dialga-Chomp (Dialga G LVL X + Garchomp C LVLX)
Blaze-Chomp (Blaziken FB LVL X + Garchomp C LVLX)

Mind you serious mods must be made to the original lists, but still playable in Palace.

Charizard AR (Arceus) Is a fairly strong deck too. His Pokebody reads

Fire Formation:

Each of Charizards attacks does 10 more damage for each {R} Pokemon on your bench. (Before weakness and resistance).

Serious fire power for this particular attack he has:

{R}{R}{C} Burning Tail 80
Discard a {R} Energy to Charizard.

I would say for any evolution deck to work, you need this guy

Spiritomb - Set: Arceus

Darkness Grace REALLY helps.

Another good deck, was BlastGatr. Using these two cards.

Blastoise - Set: Unleashed

Feraligatr - Set: HGSS/Heart Gold/Soul Silver

The possibilities are ENDLESS (well they DO end at SOME point).

Just go through the Index of Scans and find cards that have Synergy, that go together in other words. Then figure out your points and make your deck from there.

If you want more info you can PM me. I got alot of options for Palace and sticking with two. OR you can just let everyone else here tell you what was played in both formats Palace introduced as one (MD-on and HGSS-on). The Palace Format is DP-on so that includes the B/W-on format too.

I'm no big player of Palace, but I'm a lurker on it since it seems fun.
I know Mew Prime and Rhyperior Lv X is a solid combo, it attacks for free and can do up to 250 damage but is inconsistent and easy to KO. Ho-oh EX is a common tech.
A very strong deck is Gothitelle/Reuniclus/Azelf Lv X, as it never really dies (130-150 hp and no weakness, and can move the damage off) and gets stronger later game. Max Potion and EXs lets you heal off all that damage, and Spiritomb starts for early trainer lock.
Another idea that's been floating around according to a guy in Japan is Ninetales DRX/Magmortar SV/Poison Beam Cannon; it can hypothetically do 170+ damage a turn plus status conditions and has built in catcher.

are the new cards legal in palace format?

if so, i would just run azelf lv x + mewtwo ex.

unstoppable.

edit, i like raichu prime/lv x with eels.

gardevoir lvl X with next destinies gardevoir & giant capes.
1 energy and you can KO anything with the lowest HP remaining.

Back