Best Deal EVER on cards

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
What was the best deal you've EVER gotten on Pokemon cards? Like paying only $1.00 for a pack or $4.95 on a Level X are some examples.

3$ for Altaria EX. Even better later when I pulled one from a Booster Pack that same day.

Garchomp for a Shiftry EX was on there too.

My best deal was $3.00 for Delcatty ex plus Dusknoir, Dugtrio, 2 Grovyle d CG, and more! I also got $2.00 for a Blastoise ex FRLG and $1.00 for Cool Porygon and Surfing Pikachu promo.

Naki Feralkin said:
3$ for Altaria EX. Even better later when I pulled one from a Booster Pack that same day.

Garchomp for a Shiftry EX was on there too.

LIES! I was the one who bought the altaria EX for 3.00, and pulled one later. Remember, you pulled Charizard* that day!

1 Holon Tranciever for a Potion. :p I got it from a noob. But my friend is getting 3 Electrivire's for RM 40, which is about 10 USD.

Well it probably does not sound very good but I got rayquaza * for £10 (approx 20 dollars) but at the time I got it, every other price was very expensive. So I actually got a good bargain.
Also I brought 17 fr/lg boosters once for about £18, which is very cheap for the UK. In them I got 2 charizard ex, 1 venusaur ex and one gyarados ex, plus more great cards. I was going to sell a charizard ex but decided to save it for now.

I got a Latios* for about £7.50 (~$15) when the price of them was quite high (aka, last format).

Just yesterday I traded a Big Mac (or rather, the $3 to buy it) for Dragonite ex d. Sweet.

Holy cow! Big Mac for Draggy? I'll take Dragonite thanks very much! Great deal!! I also remember getting Dugtrio CG, Dusknoir, Blatoise ex FRLG,(So I can trade to a n00b) for about $2.00.

went to target and got a pack of UF and pulling a Lugia ex for $3.99 best deal at the time! turned around and sold it for $40

Did you get more packs?? With the 40 bucks? Get 5 Lugia ex, Sell for 40 each, you have 200 dollars!!

I don't know if this counts but between my 3 friends I got 1,500 cards for FREE. 1 gave me 300+ cards,another gave me aobut the same and my other friend gve me 801 cards and my sister gave me about 140 card but I have paid for only about 1,500 cards. If it were not for them I would not even be here right now or anything to do with Pokemon because when it first came out I did not like it because I did not understand what it was.:)

Back