Best Deal EVER on cards

I traded three holo fire energy Hp for the set of DP, deoxys ex (speede) and about 30 MT holos. The kid was an ultra-Noob

the best deal i ever got was back in the original sets around the time that gym challenge had just came out . i was in a kb toys store at the mall with my brother and sister looking around when we suddenly came across a whole bunch gift sets, theme decks , and like 8 boxes filled with hundreds of boosters ranging from base set all the way to gym heroes. i was so amazed by how much trading cards they had and got even more amazed when i found the sign saying "all boosters only $0.99 each " and gift boxes/theme decks only $2.99-$3.99. i emmediatly ran out of the store to tell my mom waiting outside to give me as much money as she possibly could so i could get some cards. she was only was willing to give me $5 dollars but i eventually conviced her to give me $20 . i then emmediatly ran back in and got as much stuff as i could possibly get my hands on. i bought like 12 booster , a thunderstorm gift box, and a two player stater set for all under twenty dollors! that day only got better as i emmediatly started opening boosters and started pulling holos like crazy . i got like ten holos total, including a charizard .to make things even better a kid right besides me who also had boughten some cards also pulled a charizard. i eventually convinced him to trade his charizard for a dark machamp i just had pulled. i was so excited about the deal i just got that i asked my mom for 2 more dollars, went back in , bought 2 boosters and pulled another charizard.

20$ for 3 packs, 1 ex 1 rare and a starter deck. (out of the packs i pulled 2 exs so actually 3 ex)

Back when Jungle just came out (yes, I'm THAT old), I got an entire sealed display for like 20 bucks because the store was closing down.

furiouswildcat said:
the best deal i ever got was back in the original sets around the time that gym challenge had just came out . i was in a kb toys store at the mall with my brother and sister looking around when we suddenly came across a whole bunch gift sets, theme decks , and like 8 boxes filled with hundreds of boosters ranging from base set all the way to gym heroes. i was so amazed by how much trading cards they had and got even more amazed when i found the sign saying "all boosters only $0.99 each " and gift boxes/theme decks only $2.99-$3.99. i emmediatly ran out of the store to tell my mom waiting outside to give me as much money as she possibly could so i could get some cards. she was only was willing to give me $5 dollars but i eventually conviced her to give me $20 . i then emmediatly ran back in and got as much stuff as i could possibly get my hands on. i bought like 12 booster , a thunderstorm gift box, and a two player stater set for all under twenty dollors! that day only got better as i emmediatly started opening boosters and started pulling holos like crazy . i got like ten holos total, including a charizard .to make things even better a kid right besides me who also had boughten some cards also pulled a charizard. i eventually convinced him to trade his charizard for a dark machamp i just had pulled. i was so excited about the deal i just got that i asked my mom for 2 more dollars, went back in , bought 2 boosters and pulled another charizard.
OMG!!!

Thund3r said:
furiouswildcat said:
OMG!!!

i know! i still havent came across a better deal (i think) . that was like a value of $250+ worth of cards for only $22 dolars! the only next big thing that has ever happend to me was when i bought about 36 single boosters (total) of df at target (the equivalent of a box) hoping to only pull a charizard star but instead pulled about 18 rare holos and 10 ex's. ive never boughten a whole box but from what ive heard most people only get around 3-5 ex's a box depending on the set . i got double/triple that of a box in the same amount of boosters!

well theres 2.05 US $ for the ex packs
and i did trade a omanyte and omastar PK for a Manetric ex

Probably my Metagross ex Hidden Legends for something like 100 modified format useful cards.

i bought a Mew ex LM (If there was DX-on) for 2€ from a kid ^^, and i sell them for 34,99€ :p

1 penny for a Flygon ex d on eBay ... and $3 shipping ... but still. I actually felt really bad for the person I won that from. I wasn't sure that they would actually send it but they did. The "mint" card was badly damaged when it arrived in an envelope with no protection so I was able to salvage my conscience somewhat.

Back when Base Set was around, there was a store I usually went to, and one day they were selling boxes for $15 (And they weren't fake either!) so I bought one, I got quite a few holos, I also got Charizard, Venasaur and Blastoise in the same box.

I did a T-Tar EXd for the following SW cards
1xHolo dark
3xWeavile
2xNight Maintenance (1xholo)
2xSmeargle
2xTGM
1xReverse holo Gallade

Dialga for Candy. and Meganium [MT] for another Candy.

At the journy accross america (I was somewhat a n00b back then) I traded another n00b a Gengar EX (Which I needed for my deck) for a Blaziken (HP), Sceptile (EM), and Swampert (EM). His mom was all over me about if it was a fair trade.

Back