Beach Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Beach Magazine - we need YOU to supply our content!

Gale said:
That's news to me. I can think of many children around that age who play T/M-Rated games, but I understand where you're coming from. I'll try to work with Nintendo. Going to be hard since very few blockbuster E-rated games come out on a monthly basis, or even non-blockbuster games. But that's fine.

Should I actually create an article now, or wait for your approval, or...?
Lots of games come out every month by Nintendo, I would do this job, but I don't have something like Gamefly to test the games every month...

jirachinick said:
Lots of games come out every month by Nintendo, I would do this job, but I don't have something like Gamefly to test the games every month...
He means blockbuster, like actually good

http://wii.ign.com/index/release.html

I think I'll review Grease for the Wii.

I mean games people will want to play. They don't have to be HUGE blockbuster hits like Mario Galaxy 2, but still games that have a reputation, or at least are mildly interesting. If M-Rated games are off-limits, that's fine. But no T-Rated games? Plenty of 12 year old kids play T/M-Rated games. Plenty of 10 year old kids do. Like I said, I can live with no M-Rated games, but restricting me to just E is a bit... difficult.

Design a Monster Judge (People will submit their own creations and the three judges will decide the top 3.) - Vacant

Il take it, sounds fun :)

I'd be the redshark person. One problem I see with this is if someone gets a bad hand, it would not be interesting to read. I'm assuming we would play best 2/3?

When's the mini RS tourney? Or is there going to be one at all?

I would be willing to work with Meaty for news.

Anyway, I agree with Gale. I think we could at least allow T-rated games. Most kids 10- don't even use Pokemon fan sites outside of pokemon.com, and most of the people that use the site are teenagers. While M-rated game might be a bit much, I think T is acceptable at least...(And Gale also made a good point that a lot of 12 y/os play T/M rated games)

...but I guess it is your call.

What about the length? Does it have a specific minimum/maximum amount of words/pages or are we free to make the articles as long as we want?

And does the same thing go for pictures?

I added the site to my sig :p YOUR WELCOME!
I think you should allow T AND M rated games, it would add much more diversity.

This belongs more in Website Feedback, considering there isn't supposed to be anything Pokemon in this Forum.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

I can do Summary of Pokemon News From the Month. Part of it anyway.

Do you want me to write about all the episodes that have come out this month? Just the American episodes, or should I try to do the Japanese ones as well? and when's the deadline?

TheDarkLucario said:
I added the site to my sig :p YOUR WELCOME!
I think you should allow T AND M rated games, it would add much more diversity.

T games I can probably live with, but anything M/AO is probably a no. Remember, there are still 10 and unders on the forum.

EDIT: IE, do you mind if the article is long? I mean maybe 2-pages?

I can do a bit on programming if anyone wants or something on spriting. Like maybe add a section on how to sprite like a fusion, or something. Changing it every week till I run out of things to do. XD But the programming bit is something I would prefer and might be more helpful to those doing games and such. :/

jirachinick said:
Do you want me to write about all the episodes that have come out this month? Just the American episodes, or should I try to do the Japanese ones as well? and when's the deadline?

Yeah we need a deadline pronto! It'll motivate people.

Brawl is T. Twilight Princess is T. Therefore, T is not bad ;D

But Gale, you just have to take every chance you can to make Nintendo look bad, don't you >:eek:

EDIT - Okay, you never mentioned Nintendo, I know, but that's how I took it ;o

Come on Gale, their is always a game that's good that comes out each month, I know plenty...

Still restricting him to only E is pretty extreme...

Charizard88 said:
Still restricting him to only E is pretty extreme...

I do agree with that, not ALL Nintendo games are E, I think Gale should be allowed to do T games as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back