Beach Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Beach Magazine - do YOU have teams and decks you want people to rate/fix? A Fakemon to show? Post it here.

Ice Espeon said:
Bippa, you are doing Mario Galaxy 2 and TheFudgehogGuy you will do a Pokémon game review and not the review of Mario Galaxy 2.

What the heck?! I'm almost done! >=(

*Sigh* Whatever. I'll start over and do the review... :(

RE: Beach Magazine - do YOU have teams and decks you want people to rate/fix? A Fakemon to show? Post it here.

SinRaven said:
I'm working on my CotM: Cynthia.

It's divided in several parts:
-Character Description
-Appearances (in games, anime ánd tcg ;))
-Pokémon used

That sounds cool. For PotM I did:
~Appearance(Shape/Color) and Origin~
~Base Stats~
~Recommended Moves, Abilities, EVs, and Nature~
~Closing Comments~

Also, Ice Espeon, I would be willing to take part in a Pokemon Game Review, since you stated more than one person may take this position.

Ok SinnohTrainer17.

TDL, you are actually starting to annoy me by posting things you do not need to like saying what you did when I actually had your article. Do not post unless it is urgent, and if not I will get angry.

Noobnerd said:
Where's the "summary of what has happened in Pokebeach this month" role?

^

Another idea for the next issue: Possibly reviewing or voicing opinion on the new information/Pokemon for Black/White, unless we already have something similar. Also, to go along with the magazine, we should have something like a blog, either to post the magazine up there, or for employees of the magazine to post ideas/thoughts/articles/ect. I figured this could be possible since this thread is getting pretty hectic with people asking for positions/employees asking questions/ect.

Maybe AFTER black and white are released?

*locked*

If we need more help or ideas for the magazine, we will post about it. For the time being this thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back