Finished Be Unpopular or Die! FINISHED! Congratulations Luckyfire, Corabed, Jay, Hegafire0 and SheNinja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Be Unpopular or Die! ROUND 1! Post #47

Machamp the Champion said:
SheNinja said:
whats the point in disclosing your choice?

Because you can lie about what you chose, lol. No one complained when I said what I was chosing.

BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD! MUAHAHAHAH!

Glace said:
s767.png

Peace at last
#foreveralone

It's pointless as all the thread is spam. You jut have to look at the OP for the question as all other posts are filled with lies.

Vote: F
Because F is for fantastic answer people :p or is it....*evil laugh*

Er waiting on ten more people to submit to me their votes.

Choppity chop chop people

The deadline is today. I'm not sure if I should shout at the host to modkill the lazy ones for being so late.

We only have 5 left. I've sent a PM and if they do not reply by the time I get back from school tomorrow, then I will just continue the game without them.

I don't get what's so ridiculous about school, I have school right now and I'm in Australia. (started this week)

Yeah I have school D:

Finishes tuesday next week though, so all's good. Anyway, the update!

The question echoes around, and the Pokebeach members, all gathered together in the square, start discussion in a flurry of murmurs and chants. While many voices are heard, it is the unmistakable commander-esque voice of Jay which is the loudest. He begins his speech, rallying up the members and giving his reasons towards C. Arguments and voices of disbelief are heard within the crowd; many choose to ignore his dialect, and instead opt for an option they consider to be safer. But is it? On the contrary, a few members get behind Jay, taken back by the sheer power of his speech. Glace simply chooses to ignore the discussion, adamant that the choice they picked was the right one. The results are as follows...

A) Why do birds suddenly appear?: 8
Teal, Dark Void, Machamp the Champion, Lemonnade, Flys Gone2071, Bo$$_89, P.DelSlayer, PMJ,
B) What do you have to do in an earthquake?: 8
AlexanderTheAwesome, RaichuGirl, James86134, TwistedTurtwig, The Fire Wyrm, Glace, Drohn, Ice
C) What item do you want?: 4
Salamencetrainer34, Jay, Luckyfire, Pride
D) What should you bring with you in order to defeat the dark side?: 1
corabed
E) Who let the dogs out?: 3
Keeper of Night, Blui, Ohman177
F) What would you do if Pokemon existed on Earth?: 5
Hegafire0, MrGatr, pokemeister899, SheNinja, Ghost King
SHAME ON THOSE WHO DIDN'T SEND IN RESULTS
Pineapple X, Sir Taco, Rally, Bisharp37

It seems as though the majority of those who submitted their results to me were left confused at what to pick. Sadly, all 16 of you who chose A and B are now out of the competition! Adios! Jay, happy with his campaign and how the results turned out, spurrs his men on to the next round, and by RNG, leads us to the 1970s were The Carpenters are about to perform "Close to You". Perhaps here, we can decide why birds suddenly appear?

A) They have harnessed the power of teleportation
B) Just like me, they long to be, close to you
C) You have bird feed in your pockets
D) They were always there, we merely opened our eyes
E) You're a Disney character
F) Because bird is the word

Those who are remaining and can still vote
Keeper of Night, Hegafire0, Salamencetrainer34, Jay, Blui, MrGatr, pokemeister899, Luckyfire, Pride, Ohman177, SheNinja, Ghost King, corabed

As with last time, deadline is in 4 days time or whenever I get all the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back