'Battle Style' is March's Set, Introduces New Single Strike and Rapid Strike Cards!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Dec 14, 2020.

1. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

Oh now that’s smart. ReedPop did a similar thing when they were selling some NYCC-exclusive Funko Pops, only the codes were given out via a lottery (due to the items being a numbered limited edition) and the price without codes was a whopping $10,000,000 USD each.

2. Asrialys Aspiring Trainer
    Asrialys

This is for local game stores? So basically what was already going to happen with stores that ran Prereleases?

JaxuTCG likes this.
  3. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

I wish my local store was this cool. My local store is basically pre-scalping by selling all Pokemon product at like 200+% the MSRP.

If you can't beat em, join em? :(

4. Clam Almost decent
    Clam

I do like getting getting those build and battle boxes as they are quite fun to get all the goodies inside but lately its been very difficult if not impossible to get my hands on one of them

5. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

Their distributor is probably upping the price of Pokémon TCG products, I’ve been hearing rumors that some stores are boosting their own prices because of it.

Matt Killion likes this.
  6. Matt Killion Drummermattk TCG
    Matt Killion

Hopefully my local store gets the 4 he ordered. Owner knows im heavily interested in a whole box of them. Investing a lot of money here recently in recent sets to rip and collect.:cool:

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 13 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?