'Battle Style' is March's Set, Introduces New Single Strike and Rapid Strike Cards!

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
This is for local game stores? So basically what was already going to happen with stores that ran Prereleases?

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
The way the hobby shop I go to is stopping scalpers is quite smart but pretty funny, each build and battle box cost £4000 but on the product page there is a code that can only be used once per customer that gives you £3975 off! If you try buying more than one at a time you'll end up paying, literally!

I wish my local store was this cool. My local store is basically pre-scalping by selling all Pokemon product at like 200+% the MSRP.

If you can't beat em, join em? :(

Clam

Almost decent
I do like getting getting those build and battle boxes as they are quite fun to get all the goodies inside but lately its been very difficult if not impossible to get my hands on one of them

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I wish my local store was this cool. My local store is basically pre-scalping by selling all Pokemon product at like 200+% the MSRP.

If you can't beat em, join em? :(
Their distributor is probably upping the price of Pokémon TCG products, I’ve been hearing rumors that some stores are boosting their own prices because of it.

Matt Killion

Drummermattk TCG
Hopefully my local store gets the 4 he ordered. Owner knows im heavily interested in a whole box of them. Investing a lot of money here recently in recent sets to rip and collect.:cool:

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
Part of me wishes they'd take pre-release promos one step further and also include them in sets as golden border secret rares..

The other part of me realizes they aren't charizard so they won't do that. Example: Champion's Path.

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
Seems to be just the Japanese sets it’s comprised of, unless there’s more promos. This’d make it a small set than previous ones

Joestartcg

Aspiring Trainer
Is this official? Matchless Fighters have the same visual identity, where it will be placed?
If it is just that, I'm skipping this set.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Is this official? Matchless Fighters have the same visual identity, where it will be placed?
If it is just that, I'm skipping this set.

Matchless Fighters is not part of Battle Styles. It will be part of our next set. The Single/Rapid Strike mechanic will be around for at least the next several sets.

Joestartcg

Aspiring Trainer
Matchless Fighters is not part of Battle Styles. It will be part of our next set. The Single/Rapid Strike mechanic will be around for at least the next several sets.

Isn't the next set after MF the Carylex one? Or i am missing one in the middle?