Are you excited for school?

• YES!

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Wanted another week before it started

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • NO! I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 50 31.3%

• Total voters
In my high school we had swimming class for gym in 10th grade. & then for 11th grade we had what was called "Life Fitness" which is basically yoga, weight training, tae bo, & stuff like that. & 12th grade we had 4 choices: Team Sports (basketball, football, etc), Life Fitness (again), Adventure Ed (rock climbing pretty much), & Raquet Sports (badminton, tennis, ping pong). We were required to pick two of those, one for each semester. So no running for us! Thankfully. I did Adventure Ed & Raquet Sports of course, since they require little athleticism & movement, which is how I like it.

Just finished my first week in 7th grade.
On Monday/Wednesday:
Art
Adv Language Arts
Pre Algebra (Math)
Geography (Social Studies)

On Tuesday/Thursday:
Cutural Studies
Adv Language Arts
Pre Algebra (Math)
Science

Friday:
Everything. ._.

I also have SEEK (some program that allows you to get out of class and do stuff because you're smart) and BETA club. I'm looking foward to those.

My first class of the day changes every nine weeks, yay. PE is also a joke at my school. Wear the clothes they tell you to wear everyday and you get an instant 100.

I'm about to go into Freshman year... Hopefully there are people that are nerdier than me to take locker shoves at Joliet West! I have to go back in about 2 weeks, but it isn't that bad. Despite me starting one day before my brother and sister, I get half days every other Thursday, so it is all good. Now, all I need to do is something I have not done until now... Be organizational and study.... Seriously, I never studied, not even for the Illinois and U.S. Constitution tests, both of which I aced by the way.

I know how you feel, hoping your not the nerdiest kid in school, lucky for me, I know all the high school nerds, I'm the biggest pokemon nerd, and nintendo nerd, but not near the biggest anime nerd... I freshman too!

BAH.

FRESHMEN.

I love how my school sends me a form for getting a senior walk-off pass that requires me to know my lunch period; this was due yesterday. Except that I haven't gotten my schedule yet. BEING IN A SCHOOL WITH 3500 STUDENTS IS GREAT AMIRITE.

I don't start until September 8 though so it's all good

Ive got until the 2nd of September. I'll be going into Year 9 in British terms, not sure what grade that is in the United States. Every year in the holidays, I always get this urge to want to go back to school because in the holidays there is not much to do and could just have an activity for 6 hours long. Plus, I get too see everyone too.

I'm going to be a Sophomore in College at U of H, studying Music Ed. I love band! I play the trumpet, but I'll be marching Sousaphone, it'll be so much fun. Not sure what other classes I'm taking, but I do know that I never have to take another math class again, ha! :3

No uni for me until october-ish.

Sucks as far as finances go, I've got to pay rent from 1st September and loan doesn't come in until classes start. Watch me fall into financial ruuuuiiiiin D:

Gahhh! 16 days for me :/
I've been going school supplies shopping.
Avoid Target and Walmart at all costs; they're zoos :3

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Gahhh! 16 days for me :/
I've been going school supplies shopping.
Avoid Target and Walmart at all costs; they're zoos :3

Walmart isn’t bad. About 2 months after school starts they have a sale for like 10 packs of paper for a dollar, not sure if they do that everywhere.

Ah I will be going into Year 10 in British Terms, which I think is Freshman year in America and other places, even though it really isnt a freshman year

I have to go to school in a week from tomorrow. Biggest thing is I might quit pokebeach for a couple months because I have a Tackle Football Season Starting up now at night school in the dya and this week left before school I gotta work at my house home improvment.

- Rotom-Cut

#1weavile said:
Walmart isn’t bad. About 2 months after school starts they have a sale for like 10 packs of paper for a dollar, not sure if they do that everywhere.

You must be lucky. Where I am, it's soccermoms...everywhere.
Yeah. Scary stuff o_O
But I gotta admit, for some reason I do enjoy school supplies shopping.
I dont know why xD

I like shoe shopping before school, and school supply shopping, but first day of school. it isnt the best

My first day of school is all fun, we go to our homeroom and do nothing all day, except an assembly and 11 minute classes, this will happen for me, tomorrow.

Looks like I'm restarting Freshman year (9th grade) for failing Math 1. But all my other classes are grade 10, so it's all good... Even if I have a whole 'nother extra year in that bull school. >.> ...Just gotta stay positive. =/

Even though I don't start Freshman year till next Wednesday, I'm already starting High School sports. I'm already starting Cross Country.

Back