Wi-Fi Trades Awesome trades and battles SHAYMIN DARKRAI ARCEUS now obtained!!!!!!

RE: Awesome trades and battles right now a magmarizor, electirizer and a protector are need. Also a shaymin. I am now tr

sorry about about that did not know

RE: Awesome trades and battles right now a magmarizor, electirizer and a protector are need. Also a shaymin. I am now tr

yeah i'm lookin for Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Regiice, Registeel, and RegieRock.
i can offer you Turtwig, Lickilickey, rypherior, leafeon, glaceon, and carnivine.
________________________________________________________________________________
FC is 5412-6472-1292 and my name is Flo

I'll give you a regice for your rhyperior. pm me if you want to trade. my info is in my sig.

are u on yet Gallade?

i CAN TRADE U A CHIMCHAR FOR A LEGIT LEICHI BERRY!!

Now have shaymin.
LofaKing said:
yeah i'm lookin for Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Regiice, Registeel, and RegieRock.
i can offer you Turtwig, Lickilickey, rypherior, leafeon, glaceon, and carnivine.
________________________________________________________________________________
FC is 5412-6472-1292 and my name is Flo
I want licklicky and carvine. Carnive I'll see if I have it. Gallade no thanks.

Now updated. 2 legit shaymins for trade.
Magmarizers and Electirizer are now obtained and up for trade.
Who wants to trade.

Are these legit or HACKED!
Darkrai, Sheimi/Shaymin & Arecus.
If their in english...then their hacked.....which you need to state.

They are legit I do not hack. Shaymin is lv.30, Arceus is level 80, and Darkrai level 40 and all are in japanese and legit. Why do you want to trade.
Who wants to trade?

Does anyone have a shiny pidgey original/legit... not clone or hack.... please contact me, cya thanks....
Does anyone have a shiny pidgey original/legit... not clone or hack.... please contact me, cya thanks....

Arceus is not legit. A Legit Arceus is not currently obtainable at all. Hacking for the Azure Flute (Heaven's Pipe) and catching Arceus is just as bad and dishonest as directly hacking Arceus itself. An Arceus caught with a hacked Azure Flute is considered a hacked Arceus.

Back