Wi-Fi Trades Awesome trades and battles SHAYMIN DARKRAI ARCEUS now obtained!!!!!!

RE: Awesome trades and battles right now a magmarizor, electirizer and a protector are need. Also a shaymin.

What do you want for Milotic??

RE: Awesome trades and battles right now a magmarizor, electirizer and a protector are need. Also a shaymin.

torterra

RE: Awesome trades and battles right now a magmarizor, electirizer and a protector are need. Also a shaymin. I am now tr

Sorry i'm trading that.... What else do you want??

RE: Awesome trades and battles right now a magmarizor, electirizer and a protector are need. Also a shaymin. I am now tr

I'll check your thread.

none of your pokemon On my wants aren't on your wants.Sorry.

Where'd you get Arceus?

hi please help me im a new guy how do u get items trade pokemon and get more than 1 pokemon?

Delta_storm from the jp glitch.

Awesome!!! ah going to the pokemon ceenter

Huh?? Wouldn't you get trapped in the Beginning Dimension if that happened?

No no it won't.

what do you want for darkrai or shaymin I can give you everyting in my player thread the link is in my signature

I don't have shaymin but it's on my wants and I'm not really planning on trading darkrai without a really good trade.

Magmizer for your Jarachi

um I'll get back to you on that one before the end of the day.

Okay lets trade.
Who wants to trade?

I will give you a level 20 leafeon for your milotic.What do you want for your darkrai and arceus?

I probably won't trade either of them. No thanks with the leafeon.

Please state that these are hacked!
Darkrai & Arcues

NO actually there not sorry.

Who waqnts to trade.

I will trade what do you want???

Back