Wi-Fi Trades Awesome trades and battles SHAYMIN DARKRAI ARCEUS now obtained!!!!!!

RE: Awesome trades and battles right now a magmarizor, electirizer and a protector are need. Also a shaymin. I am now tr

check my wants and offer a trade.
Pm me if needed.

RE: Awesome trades and battles right now a magmarizor, electirizer and a protector are need. Also a shaymin. I am now tr

nevermind trading thos with someone else ;)

Light Venusaur said:
Please state that these are hacked!
Darkrai & Arcues

Da Master said:
NO actually there not sorry.

Well then, may I have photo proof that it's not hacked.

I am available to complete our deal today, now until 5:30-ish and then maybe sometime after 8:00 (not sure of exact time).

LMK :)

i will trade u a togekiss lv100 with a magmarizer on it

Okay for what?
Elebbit sorry someone else offered me something better. Sorry.

darkri?

no thanks. what would you trade for just the magmerizer. I would but haven't perfected the cloning glitch.

darkri is the only thing i want i have everything.

Do you know how to clone?

thers a cloning but how about this offer a togekiss lv100 with magmarizer and a porygon z lv70 with a electrizer

I really don't want to give up darkrai without a second one. I'll try to get one.

heres how u do it go on gts put the pokemon u want 2 clone on offer get a pokemon that is impossible to get like a lv 9 and under azleaf then leave gts go back on then it will be checking gts status that clock on the right of the text make sure that spins 7.45 times or 8 times then turn game off go to pc and if u did it right there will be the pokemon gts will be there and a clone in your pc kepp trying until u get it right.

trying right now
cool it worked lets trade.

Who else wants to trade?

I will trade u a hippowdon holding a electririzer for a electabuzz hoding a duran berry.;)

,y fc is0086-8829-5134 name is PAT im ready

okay get in.

im in find me invitation
is the darkri
1 hacked
2 nintendo event
3 cloned

3 cloned not hacked legit.

Back