Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Servine - Lillipup, Keldeo v.3 added.

I'll be using V.1 shiny rayquaza.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Servine - Lillipup, Keldeo v.3 added.

I'm going to use the Heatmor avatar, thanks!!

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Mewtwo v.4, Lugia v.4, Ho-Oh v.3, Simisear v.2 added.

Added Mewtwo v.4, Lugia v.4, Ho-Oh v.3, and Simisear v.2 to the thread. These have actually been done for a while, but I haven't had the time to add them to the thread.

Since Mewtwo, Lugia, and Ho-Oh are done and out of the way I can go back to drawing the remaining Unova Pokémon in order. Up next are Simisage and Simipour, of course.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Mewtwo v.4, Lugia v.4, Ho-Oh v.3, Simisear v.2 added.

I'll be using Serperior V.1.

Good heavens. Each Pokemon is perfect. Keep up the phenomenal work. It just keeps getting better.

Your artwork keeps getting better and better! Awesome job on all the Pokemon.

Actually stamping your pictures with words now instead of the stamps alone? Beautiful.

Making Ho-Oh and Lugia themed arts based loosely on HGSS artwork? Also beautiful.

using the newest Mewtwo avatar. Great work as always Xous!

ESP, you have to ask for a staff version.
Rule number one, note one, silly.

safariblade said:
ESP, you have to ask for a staff version.
Rule number one, note one, silly.

ah, I thought we got rid of that rule for what ever reason. Oh well.

Xous, would you kindly make me a staff version when you have the time? Thank you kindly!

I'll be using the following art for Pokemon cards that will be posted on DeviantArt:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/208/0/1/Leafeon_v_2_by_Xous54.png
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/273/b/9/urgamoth_by_xous54-d2ztr4n.png
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/238/6/d/Bulbasaur_by_Xous54.png
Thanks!

will use Raichu, Thanks!

I'll be using Chandelure as my avvy here.

I'm using the Scizor avatar.

Will be using Typhlosion for a card on here and dA.

I am changing my avatar to the second Zoroark.

Using Lucario V.1, thanks!

Back