News August's English TCG Set: 'Burning Shadows'

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
WAIT WE HAVE A BRAND NEW Charizard GX in the promo as its GX attack is Crimson Storm GX (PLEASE BE GOOD)

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
lol such a long name for marshadows gx move, it looks like it could barely fit, another reason for me to have to get this card, and the tin that comes out in october

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
@Sinister_Dusclops & @jessalakasam I think this was where Pokebeach initially reported it, seems like it was probably erroneous and that the promo and the Burning Shadows card are one in the same. I can't imagine them printing two Charizard-GX, both having Crimson Storm, but one being a GX attack.

true, if they do that thought, that will be the first gx to get a reprint, with different attacks, but i remember people say that they are going to print a promo charizard, the same one that will be in the set

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
@Sinister_Dusclops & @jessalakasam I think this was where Pokebeach initially reported it, seems like it was probably erroneous and that the promo and the Burning Shadows card are one in the same. I can't imagine them printing two Charizard-GX, both having Crimson Storm, but one being a GX attack.
I doubt that considering they specifically mentioned it's his/her GX attack and then calling it Crimson Storm GX

Eggrolls13

Aspiring Trainer
ok first why are u spreading the hate man, my opinion is that seviper is good, ur opinion is that its bad, and with toxapex gx as an attacker and seviper as support, its gonna be pretty god, with toxapex already putting 10 damage counters in between turns, and seviper adding even more, and if u play expanded, and put in virbank city gym, its gonna be an amazing card. Other then that, zygarde will be awesome for prereleases, crabominable will also be ok, and bewear, will be the milling card of burning shadows.

Okay I don't think you realize how bad Toxapex GX is. It takes 3 Psychic energy first of all. How do expect to set it up and quickly and be able to set up more of them instantly after it gets KO'd? It being a stage one doesn't help. With virbank and four seviper out, it's only doing 170 for 3 psychic energy and we have no psychic energy acceleration. That's absolutely garbage terrible horrible. And since you're playing in expanded to use virbank, archeops will destroy, vileplume and toad will destroy you by getting rid of your items making it extremely hard to get all of your sevipers out, and you'll get outsped by everything else.

And what's your point when you say bewear will be the milling card of burning shadows? Like, okay? And Hau will be the Cheren/Tierno of the set. And zygarde will be the garbage vanilla attacker with no good acceleration. Etc. Not sure what your point is.

I'm just trying to explain to you guys why Seviper is bad and you shouldn't get your hopes up for it for any reason.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I doubt that considering they specifically mentioned it's his/her GX attack and then calling it Crimson Storm GX

This was long before the actual Charizard-GX was announced. They were merely making an assumption. I severely doubt that there would be two Charizard-GX cards released almost at the same time, who have two different attacks named the same thing. It's like if they made both Mewtwo-EX's in BREAKthrough have Shatter Shot but in two different locations, with two different energy costs.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Y'know, I reckon another good definition of peerless would be "having no friends".

Which is, uh, kinda unfortunate. :x

Ryn7321

real magnet hours
WAIT WE HAVE A BRAND NEW Charizard GX in the promo as its GX attack is Crimson Storm GX (PLEASE BE GOOD)
The second attack on Charizard-GX is literally "Crimson Storm", I highly doubt they'd take that same attack name and put it on a different Charizard as the GX attack.

Olimar.Inc

Aspiring Trainer
What's all the space for in Marshadow's GX move? It costs 1 energy so they could of put it a little more to the left. (Maybe because they have to put it the middle?)