Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, ash is definitely using chimchar in this gym and if it so happens that paul is lingering around to watch how chimcha's doing then theres a huge possibility that chimchar will evolve.
though the traded-pokemon-experience-faster is a good theory to apply on buizel, I still dont see buizel evolving. He's just too good a pokemon to stop showcasing so soon. then again I do think theres a possibility that he will evolve during the battle against crasher Wake's floatzel.

Guess what guys?! Its been confirmed that Riolu will be Ash's final pokemon!!!!!!! Lol jk. Nothing new has come up yet. But we are getting closer to 2000 posts on this thread.

ya, its too soon to confirm such a thing. but do you realise thats the last pokemon we are talking about--no more surprise after that! wish they were set for two more in this gen..

It's not gingt to be his LAST pokemon in this generation ... He'll get 3 more or at least 2 .

yeah, so if another "charizard-to-charific valley" incident does not occur we will hardly get more than one PMN this gen.

*Keep in mind that Ash has a Kingler, which means he HAD a Krabby already*

I think that he might get a Shinx/Luxio or another Shiny (Like his Noctowl).

We've thought about that various times but then we thought: He has never got an Electric Pokémon before and he doesn't need one because of Pikachu.

and in any case ash catches a luxio there will too much show-casing of electric pokemon which will be boring, IMO.

And the only defense he will really have against Ground trypes would Buizel which would cause over using of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back