Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonsly

Fighter Pilot
Okay we are going to be talking about what Ash will catch for his final two pokemon in the D/P anime. I think Ash will get A Hippopotas in the next episode going to be aired in Japan. This episode is called, Save the stray child Hippopotas! Now if you want to see the preview of this episode then go to: www.pocketmonsters.net

After you watch the preview tell me what you think and if you agree with me that Ash will catch Hippopotas in this episode.

RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

I know. Im just hoping he gets it. Hippopotas looks so cute in the anime!

i think he'll eventually get magmortar. (he needs a fire type) and instead of hippoptas, he'll get finneon (dawn has buoysol and piplup, so he needs a water type too) hippoptas really belongs to dawn...

well... he needs a fire type, a water type, and a grass type!

But he has four and he has a grass-type (Turtwig), I hope he doesn't get a Water-type, beacuse every season, you people say he does, WHY ?

ash ketchup said:
i think he'll eventually get magmortar. (he needs a fire type) and instead of hippoptas, he'll get finneon (dawn has buoysol and piplup, so he needs a water type too) hippoptas really belongs to dawn...

1. Magmortar doesnt fit him and he wont get one cause Gary has A Magmar, and plus Ash wont catch A wild Magby or Magmar.

2. Finneon cant battle on land. And it doesnt even fit Ash. Why does Hippopotas belong to Dawn when Ash saved it several times in the preview? Ash doesnt need A water or fire type.

Dawn and Pachirisu, I agree 100% with you. He doesnt need A water or fire type this gen. Here is what I think, Ash will catch Hippopotas in the upcoming episode, and then later on when he gets to Iron Island he will get A Riolu egg, it will hatch and eventually evolve into Lucario. Like I said, Magmortar doesnt fit him and Finneon cant battle on land. The only way he will get A fire and water type is: If he trades his Aipom for Dawns Buizel, and Paul realeses his Chimchar and Ash takes it. Now the Aipom for Buizel trade wont happen because Dawn has stated that she will never use some one elses pokemon. So that clears up things. So that killed the Magmortar and Finneon crap.

Gee, I received a report for flaming. There's no flame war here. :/

Anyway i really think he needs a Magmortar, and definatly Riolu or Lucario, or Gible then Gabite, he for once needs a Dragon Pokemon!!!

BTW Hippoptas is a feakin Hippo!!! and just because its a ground type all of a sudden Hippos can't swim, what is up with that???

Señor Noobnerd said:
Gee, I received a report for flaming. There's no flame war here. :/
Did you want there to be one lol?
Rickraptor77 said:
Anyway i really think he needs a Magmortar, and definatly Riolu or Lucario, or Gible then Gabite, he for once needs a Dragon Pokemon!!!

BTW Hippoptas is a feakin Hippo!!! and just because its a ground type all of a sudden Hippos can't swim, what is up with that???
Well for one Hippopotas is A ground type and ground types dont like water as we have seen before. Its not that it couldnt swim but like I said, its A ground type pokemon. Anyways here is what I think:

Ash will get Hippopotas, and then later on when he gets to Iron Island he will get A Riolu egg, the egg will hatch and Riolu will eventually evolve into Lucario. So this is what I think Ash's team will look like by the end of Sinnoh:

Grotle/Torterra
Staraptor
Ambipom
Pikachu
Riolu/Lucario
Hippopotas

Its A very good team. Magmortar cant happen unless he gets one wild which wont happen.

Hippopotas I believe should be caught by Ash. Bonsly's right, I think. I think that Ash should end up with a Torterra but you know, Squirtle didn't evolve and neither did Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil. MAYBE Turtwig might not evolve. For his last one, I think a Gliscor or a Probopass or a Drapion. I'm stressing the Drapion but one of the Elite Four has him so I don't know about the scorpion. What Bonsly said above with the Lucario is a good guess. I think Lucario is the most realistic though.

Dudeman1993 said:
I think Lucario is the most realistic though.

Yeah, sure, and Dawn will end up catching Mespirt. For god's sake, why would Ash need a Lucario ? (The 8th movie doens't count)

Dawn will catch Mesprit my foot. She wont catch it. Where did you get that idea from?

Anyways, Hippopotas would go good with Ash but it wont evolve thanks to his noobishness...I mean not raising Pokemon well-ness.

i think he's being sarcastic duh =p. ok, i concede that ash won't get magmortar and probably get hippoptas...but here's what won't make much sense... the guy who gives you the riolu egg on iron island is the same guy they already met in the 8th movie! so, he won't get a riolu. he'll get a gabite maybe?

Well, Ash does that to alot of pokemon, but I think your right. Ash will NEVER get a dragon pokemon. I'm guessing he won't get Riolu as they made a movie about Lucario. It's a 50 50 chance.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Dudeman1993 said:

Yeah, sure, and Dawn will end up catching Mespirt. For god's sake, why would Ash need a Lucario ? (The 8th movie doens't count)
Okay I knew you would ask this question but I have an answer for it. Okay first of all there are no new fire types that Ash will get. THe only new ones are Magmortar and the CHimchar line. (Im not including the legendaries) Now if Ash gets Hippopotas he will have A big fighting weakness. Now since there is no new fire pokemon that Ash can get besides Chimchar, and Ice is weak to Fighting types. Now Lucairo is A fighting type which would cover Ash's ice weakness and will give Ash A new type of pokemon like every other season. Because Lucario is Fighting/Steel. Now do you see my point?
ash ketchup said:
i think he's being sarcastic duh =p. ok, i concede that ash won't get magmortar and probably get hippoptas...but here's what won't make much sense... the guy who gives you the riolu egg on iron island is the same guy they already met in the 8th movie! so, he won't get a riolu. he'll get a gabite maybe?

Thats where your wrong buddy boy. Aaron in the 8th movie was already dead so how could they meet him? And the guy on Iron Island isnt the same guy. That guys name is Riley, not Aaron. See there not the same person. Gible might happen but Ash hasnt had A dragon on his team before. I think Paul mighgt get Gabite but Ash could too. And I predict that he will get Riolu. He needs it.
Flygon Ruler said:
Well, Ash does that to alot of pokemon, but I think your right. Ash will NEVER get a dragon pokemon. I'm guessing he won't get Riolu as they made a movie about Lucario. It's a 50 50 chance.

The movie was about Lucario. Not Riolu -_-

Sir Aaron is not Riley. Also, Ash never has a powerful team. He'll probably get something and trade it over a "new" GTS system.

Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Dudeman1993 said:

Okay I knew you would ask this question but I have an answer for it. Okay first of all there are no new fire types that Ash will get. THe only new ones are Magmortar and the CHimchar line. (Im not including the legendaries) Now if Ash gets Hippopotas he will have A big fighting weakness. Now since there is no new fire pokemon that Ash can get besides Chimchar, and Ice is weak to Fighting types. Now Lucairo is A fighting type which would cover Ash's ice weakness and will give Ash A new type of pokemon like every other season. Because Lucario is Fighting/Steel. Now do you see my point?
ash ketchup said:

Thats where your wrong buddy boy. Aaron in the 8th movie was already dead so how could they meet him? And the guy on Iron Island isnt the same guy. That guys name is Riley, not Aaron. See there not the same person. Gible might happen but Ash hasnt had A dragon on his team before. I think Paul mighgt get Gabite but Ash could too. And I predict that he will get Riolu. He needs it.
Flygon Ruler said:

Firstly, since when did Ash care about time weaknesses.

His teams are like random.

And Flygon Ruler did say that the movie was about Lucario -_-

articuno1508 said:
Sir Aaron is not Riley. Also, Ash never has a powerful team. He'll probably get something and trade it over a "new" GTS system.
Since when was Riolu powerful?
Zaroco said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Dudeman1993 said:

ash ketchup said:

Flygon Ruler said:

Firstly, since when did Ash care about time weaknesses.

His teams are like random.

And Flygon Ruler did say that the movie was about Lucario -_-

Flygon Ruler said: "Im guessing he wont get Riolu as they made A movie about Lucario."

Now Riolu is Lucario's pre evo but just because its evo is in A movie means Ash cant get one? Donphan was in the first movie and Ash got A Donphan.

Exactly, you said he said it was about Riolu. And the first movie wasn't based on Donphan, whereas the 8th was based on Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back