Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, his last pokemon for hoenn was a snorunt, an ice pmn that is. i dont know if the writers will be repeating the idea.....

If he gets Snover then that leaves a big disadvantage against Fire types for Buizel to handle. So if Buizel gets knocked unconsious then Ash won't have a very easy time against Fire types. I'd guess he's gonna get a Ground type or a Rock maybe a Cranidos-------->Rampardos.

yeah and may be a GIBLE---thats really what i want ash to get eventually! its ground type and "never-been-caught-before-by-ash"-dragon type!!

He won't get a Dragon Type. He's to much of a n00b to get a Dragon type. He's been able to capture some strong Pokémon before but just left them.

Gible isn't that good, tought -_- ... (just if it evolves) ...

So he can capcure it easily ...

yeah, i really dont think that ash has enough skill to train a gible upto a garchomp, but even a cabite wud be pretty cool!

Okay just in Lucario's defence, Aaron stated in the movie himself that he had trained Lucario's aura ability as well as his own. Anyways a new title came up the other day, Lucario and the Aura Sphere of rage! And the summary for it to. And guess what. Ash is finally in Veilstone and he wants to battle the third gym leader. Oh and the summary for the Gligar and Gliscor episode confirms that Ash wont be getting either one.

And I guess the summary says that Ash won't be getting a Riolu out of this up comming episode thus leading to him not getting a Riolu Egg of any sort because he would have to get it from a guy who has a Lucario making two episodes starring Lucario becasue they never have to about one Pokémon.

Silver said:
And I guess the summary says that Ash won't be getting a Riolu out of this up comming episode thus leading to him not getting a Riolu Egg of any sort because he would have to get it from a guy who has a Lucario making two episodes starring Lucario becasue they never have to about one Pokémon.

Oh yeah, but who says he would have to have Lucario out? He may just give Ash the egg just because Ash and co helped him out. Oh, also, what about back in Johto, where they had the Swinub episode. Well guess what? Now next weeks episode is about Swinub again. Also, who says that the guys Lucario would be the star of the episode? What makes you think that this Lucario will be starring the episode? Because Gliscor and Gligar episode, that episode is about Ash training Turtwig when he gets attacked by them.

Why wouldn't he have Lucario out? That would even make people doubt he has one so if he didn't have one out why would he give him a Riolu egg and where would he GET a Riolu egg without a Lucario. And what I mean by they never have two episodes about one Pokémon is not the same Pokémon twice in he SAME season.

Silver said:
Why wouldn't he have Lucario out? That would even make people doubt he has one so if he didn't have one out why would he give him a Riolu egg and where would he GET a Riolu egg without a Lucario. And what I mean by they never have two episodes about one Pokémon is not the same Pokémon twice in he SAME season.

Yes but like I said, who says that this Lucario in the upcoming episode will be the star of the episode? Or even the Lucario that Riley has?

it really is nt necessary to show lucario to give ash an riolu egg. on the contrary that wud ruin the fun---i mean, it wud be obvious that its a riolu if ash is given an egg with a lucario around, wud nt it?

Well if he gets an egg people are going to be like ZOMG! HEGOT EGG! OMG MUTS BE RIOLU!NO QESTIONBOUT IT.

Silver said:
Well if he gets an egg people are going to be like ZOMG! HEGOT EGG! OMG MUTS BE RIOLU!NO QESTIONBOUT IT.

Yes but some people dont have the game at all so how would they know?

Well people around here like you are gonn instantly assume that it's Riolu even if he didn't have Lucario out. If he didn't use Lucario what would make you think he'd even have one? If he got an egg from Riley then it could be anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back