Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fallen said:
Bonsly said:
shakir99 said:
ya weavile too....and ursaring as well.
that lucario cant talk. it grunts in a very impressive way.

Well I think Ursaring should be left where Electabuzz is and then Paul should bring back Electabuzz.

What happens to Paul's Ninjask?

No one knows is Paul still even has Ninjask -_-. It just showed him catching one in a flashback when a found Chimchar. So I doubt Paul still even has Ninjask.

We dont know if he did for sure. Your probally right though. But still it could be sitting a lab or something like Ash does with his pokemon.

Because, its still got the rest of Sinnoh to go :p. And besides Ash can still get more pokemon. He just has to Oak one.

Dont you think its strange that ash has his full team before the thrid gym? In hoeen he got his last one after the seventh gym I think.

Ok, what have I missed? Any updates on the Gligar Staravia thing? He Oaked anyone? Or have they all just been Fillers :/

none is oaked yet. i think it will take time to oak someone-not so soon.
but i hear the dawn vs Maylene battle was a treat!

No Maylene beat Dawn, and it was a treat to see Piplup and LUcario battle. And at one point Lucario grabbed Piplup by the neck, and then used Force Palm which sent Piplup flying back lol. But anyway in Ash's gym battle, from the preview we know that he is using these pokemon: Staravia, Chimchar, and Buizel. Also Ash has started to train with Staravia trying to teach him Brave Bird. Also from the preview it looks that Ash's gym battle will be one of the best ones we have ever seen IMO.

^what does that have to do with anything?

anyways was that just a filler episode or was it like something important enough to go to serebii and look at the pics?

electimortar said:
^what does that have to do with anything?

anyways was that just a filler episode or was it like something important enough to go to serebii and look at the pics?

Dawn's gym battle? Also a new episode title came up. Its titled Pokemon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu! Could this be where Ash finally catches Riolu?!

ya, and it sort of shows how we should stop suggesting ash getting a riolu. for one thing, ash has a full party now and i dont believe he will oak someone in three episodes. besides by the sound of the title that riolu is that rangers partner-so noway ash is getting it.
i think we still have a slight chance on iron island-lets see what happens there.

shakir99 said:
ya, and it sort of shows how we should stop suggesting ash getting a riolu. for one thing, ash has a full party now and i dont believe he will oak someone in three episodes. besides by the sound of the title that riolu is that rangers partner-so noway ash is getting it.
i think we still have a slight chance on iron island-lets see what happens there.

Well Gligar doesnt even know any attacks at all. Maybe its the next Togepi? Lol jk. But still I see no reason why this Riolu should be the Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back