Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver said:
He already got his last Pokemon...unless he Oak's one of pulls a Pidgeot there is not point of him him getting a Lucario because all it will do is rot away at the lab. :/

Then whats the point of Ash getting any pokemon at all because at the end of the season all of his pokemon except Pikachu will rot in the lab. Your theory makes no sence. We all know that this wont be Ash's final team. I would like to see Ash keep Staravia and oak Gligar but hey, anything can happen.

I think gligar will be released, and I hope to see him with a hippoppotas. There have been two episodes with hippoppotas, and I think I will get one in the end. I think Ash's final team will be:

Pikachu
Buizel/Floatzel
Grotle
Infernape
Staraptor
Hippoppotas

Just my 2 cents

Fire Pokemon Master said:
I think gligar will be released, and I hope to see him with a hippoppotas. There have been two episodes with hippoppotas, and I think I will get one in the end. I think Ash's final team will be:

Pikachu
Buizel/Floatzel
Grotle
Infernape
Staraptor
Hippoppotas

Just my 2 cents

Hmm, I dont know. Ash always gets a new type every region and Hippopotas would give him nothing new. And im thinking that Hippopotas will be Sinnoh's Jigglypuff. Kinda like in Hoenn that Spoink kept popping up in different episodes.

heres my 2 cents :i think hippopatas will be a pokemon in the next region.then ash will oak all but pikachu.then hippopatas will come and ash will catch it and then when he starts the 5th region he will start out with pikachu and hippopatas.also fpm you said this:and i think i will get one in the end.you mean you think ash will get one in the end.

The Fallen said:
I think the title of this thread should be Ash's future catches.

No offence, but its not your thread. Anyways the Lucario episode airs in less than 2 hours. I cant wait to watch it!!!!!!!

The Fallen said:
Wow. Thanks.

Anyways, is it when Ash battles the third gym leader?

No its not. And the Staraptor pic I showed you wasnt Ash's Staraptor. It was Reigi's, Pauls older brother. The next episode is where Dawn battles the gym leader and then the episode after that is when Ash battles the gym leader.

I just saw last weeks (Japanese Episode) off Youtube.
I think that Ash's Staravia evo's into Staraptor.
Also Lucario knows Bone Rush *I think*.

yeah Lucario knows bone-rush alright.....but i doubt if its ash's staraptor. as Bonsly said its probably Reji's.

Light Venusaur said:
I just saw last weeks (Japanese Episode) off Youtube.
I think that Ash's Staravia evo's into Staraptor.
Also Lucario knows Bone Rush *I think*.

Did you not read my post? I said that the Staraptor is Reiji's. Sorry guys I was mispelling the guys name all along lol. And yeah Lucario does know bone rush.

Just as I expected..
Paul will leave his Electabuzz and have a Magmar.
I wrote this long time ago.
And, btw, I don't think Gligar will last long.

The Fallen said:
Just as I expected..
Paul will leave his Electabuzz and have a Magmar.
I wrote this long time ago.
And, btw, I don't think Gligar will last long.

I agree. Although Electabuzz is kinda like Ash's Charizard. They are both just waiting as kinda like a reserve.

so paul's getting electrivire and magmortar and honchkrow and gliscor. a lot of johto evolution, wont u say?

Ahmadhamizan said:
Click

^Jump to 5:05 at the video. You'll see Ash's Gligar. Sorry if this is already known.

Well we already knew Ash had Gligar but I dont know if some of the people here have actually seen it. But thanks for the video. Im thinking Gligar will be Oaked though. And then come back for the league and by then it could possibly have evolved.

ya weavile too....and ursaring as well.
that lucario cant talk. it grunts in a very impressive way.

shakir99 said:
ya weavile too....and ursaring as well.
that lucario cant talk. it grunts in a very impressive way.

Well I think Ursaring should be left where Electabuzz is and then Paul should bring back Electabuzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back