Ash vs Paul Sinnoh League Battle WILL BE AMAZING!!!!

These eps are awsome, Paul's Drapion is awsome. I reckon Ash is going to win, it will come down to Infernape or Pikachu vs Electivire.

RE: Ash vs Paul Sinnoh League Battle WILL BE AMAZING!

I actually have an idea since i'm currently watching the episode with ash and pauls first 6 on 6 battle, brock talks about cythia saying that chimchar is the special link between ash and pauls relationship so i think this will happen. Paul goes hard when infernape is defensless and attack infernape with Elevtivire and paul realises he doesn't want to hurt his old Pokemon so he makes it look like Electivire trips. Then ash takes advantage and knocks out Electivire and ash wins the battle. Then after the match ash talks to paul and says "Hey, paul, that was really nice what you did back there." While smilling. Then Paul says with his head down, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Then Ash is like, "Yeah you let me win and you were nice to your old Pokemon." Then Paul will be all, "You're dreaming i never did anything like that." Then Ash is like, "Yeah you did, you..." Then paul turns around and yells at Ash and says, "I didn't do anything like that, my old Chimchar is a pathetic excuse for a Pokemon, and Infernape isn't exactly top prize either, so just face the facts what happened out there was luck and nothing more, so leave me alone." Then paul walks off and ash murmers under his breath with a soft tone, "Someday, someday he'll admit it."

Playerking95 said:
I actually have an idea since i'm currently watching the episode with ash and pauls first 6 on 6 battle, brock talks about cythia saying that chimchar is the special link between ash and pauls relationship so i think this will happen. Paul goes hard when infernape is defensless and attack infernape with Elevtivire and paul realises he doesn't want to hurt his old Pokemon so he makes it look like Electivire trips. Them ash takes advantage and knocks out Electivire and ash wins the battle. Then after the match ash talks to paul and says "Hey, paul, that was really nice what you did back there." While smilling. Then Paul says with his head down, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Then Ash is like, "Yeah you let me win and you were nice to your old Pokemon." Then Paul will be all, "You're dreaming i never did anything like that." Then Ash is like, "Yeah you did, you..." Then paul turns around and yells at Ash and says, "I didn't do anything like that, my old Chimchar is a pathetic excuse for a Pokemon, and Infernape isn't exactly top prize ever, so just face the facts what happened out there was luck and nothing more, so leave me alone." Then paul walks off and ash murmers under his breath with a soft tone, "Someday, someday he'll admit it."

That might happen or Paul will attack Infernape with all his force. I don't think that Paul will go down without a great fight. He wants to win the Sinnoh League.

Yeah but paul did catch it at one point no person can be filled without love, that sounds so cheesy but it's true. It would be a nice change.

Paul wants to win, and so does Ash. Not trying to be mean, but it would be a HUGE disappointment if Paul throws the battle. And have you seen the way Paul train/used to train? I don't think he'd care about it that much.

But he might start to care well maybe paul might not purposly throw the battle but he might freeze or even not have his head in the game and zone out. Also ash is in the lead with 3 Pokemon and Paul still has two so i'm guessing gliscor defeats Drapion finally and then there are three Pokemon that can win the match possibly, gliscor, pikachu or Infernape.

Playerking95 said:
I actually have an idea since i'm currently watching the episode with ash and pauls first 6 on 6 battle, brock talks about cythia saying that chimchar is the special link between ash and pauls relationship so i think this will happen. Paul goes hard when infernape is defensless and attack infernape with Elevtivire and paul realises he doesn't want to hurt his old Pokemon so he makes it look like Electivire trips. Then ash takes advantage and knocks out Electivire and ash wins the battle. Then after the match ash talks to paul and says "Hey, paul, that was really nice what you did back there." While smilling. Then Paul says with his head down, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Then Ash is like, "Yeah you let me win and you were nice to your old Pokemon." Then Paul will be all, "You're dreaming i never did anything like that." Then Ash is like, "Yeah you did, you..." Then paul turns around and yells at Ash and says, "I didn't do anything like that, my old Chimchar is a pathetic excuse for a Pokemon, and Infernape isn't exactly top prize either, so just face the facts what happened out there was luck and nothing more, so leave me alone." Then paul walks off and ash murmers under his breath with a soft tone, "Someday, someday he'll admit it."

You said that so well that it sounded like you threatened the show creators to get the real script for the episode.

runeon12 said:
You said that so well that it sounded like you threatened the show creators to get the real script for the episode.
Thank you it made my day. But it actually seems like what should, or would happen in a situation like that i can't wait till the finale.

Well of course he would he finally beat Gary in the indigo plateu or whatever i knew ash would, go ash!

Haven't seen the episode yet, but will watch it soon on youtube. Ash beat Gary so he beat Paul as well.

So he finally won xD

Damn it's been so long that I've visited this forums! I missed this xp

Most likely Ash will lose on the next episode :| It always happens... Well, not really but first time he didn't even pass the Top16 right? Then he passed to top8 and lost there, now he passed to top4 and most likely will lose. Then on the following league he'll pass the top4 and lose in the final xD

I can't still understand why the hell does he lose so many times :| He's got like, uber strong pokemons and yet he fails :|

WOW just WOW that was great! Its just SO unfair that tabune has a darkrai :(

~Blastoise91~

blastoise91 said:
WOW just WOW that was great! Its just SO unfair that tabune has a darkrai :(

~Blastoise91~

The trainer's name is Takuto, Tabune is the name of a new Pokemon revealed, lol.

ANYWAYS, did anyone catch Ash and Paul being friendly at the end of the episode? I know I did!

I did too. He changed...JUST when he has a reality check, he leaves. I hope he comes back in Best Wishes! Not everything has to change!

Yay for crazy fire monkey. Surprised that it didn't finish with a Flame Wheel though... still, Mach Punch is good enough for me.

O_O Infernape MIGHT! (I said might so to all you fanboys/fangirls out there don't start trolling, I love Charizard, but still, Infernape is a beast.) just pass Charizard. I loved the battle, and I loved Paul's reaction at the end, GOD I can't wait for subtitles...Why is everyone being replaced???:(

I hope we see more of nice paul whenever paul smiles Unicorns are born but yeah we wont be seeing paul because paul will be battling the battle frontier.

ShayminSky said:
O_O Infernape MIGHT! (I said might so to all you fanboys/fangirls out there don't start trolling, I love Charizard, but still, Infernape is a beast.) just pass Charizard. I loved the battle, and I loved Paul's reaction at the end, GOD I can't wait for subtitles...Why is everyone being replaced???:(

ya I LOVE charizard but infernape did kick some serious ass, it was amazing.

Back