Ash vs Paul Sinnoh League Battle WILL BE AMAZING!!!!

RE: Ash vs Paul Sinnoh League Battle WILL BE AMAZING!

I for one am a Sceptile fan because it's been with Ash longer so it has more battle experience. It is also INCREDIBLY fast.

*Update*

Check serebii for the next episode in Japan. I see Noctowl and Gible. There's another two spots filled. Here's the layout folks:

Pikachu (Durr!!!)
Infernape (Obvious)
Torterra (Maybe Sceptile... IDK)
Noctowl (Shiny!)
Gible (makes sense, considering)
AN UNKNOWN WATER TYPE!

AS per the water type, I'm guessing Buizel, which will evolve mid-game, or Totodile, because Quilava evolved, and so should Totodile.

This will be a really good battle. But why the heck would Ash use Noctowl? It's not that good. Buizel will probably evolve either right before the battle, or in the middle of it. Ash will lose but Paul will turn all nice an friendly. My prediction.

YakobTheRed said:
Meh to Sceppy, Torterra's better.

Also, looks like Paul's Lairon evolved, as he's set to use an Aggron in the battle too.

It doesnt actually say that the Aggron is Pauls, still there is a good chance. It just isnt confirmed yet.

Also Noctowl is being used in Ash's battle against Conway, it is not confirmed that he is using it for his battle against Paul. Which I doubt he will.

nabby101 said:
This will be a really good battle. But why the heck would Ash use Noctowl? It's not that good. Buizel will probably evolve either right before the battle, or in the middle of it. Ash will lose but Paul will turn all nice an friendly. My prediction.

I dont think Ash will lose, he will beat Paul and face the mystery trainer. Thats my guess. The mystery trainer will use a pokemon from gen 5 and beat Ash.

Nabby i aggre with you mostly all of your prediction but Noctowl is actually good and i hope buizel elvolves

imsocool4321 said:
I don't think Ash will lose, he will beat Paul and face the mystery trainer. Thats my guess. The mystery trainer will use a pokemon from gen 5 and beat Ash.
I think that Ash might win. If he does win and faces the mystery trainer I don't think that the trainer will be using a 5th generation Pokemon. Though I think that he will beat Ash.

If Buizel does evolve then that would be good to see. But to me it just doesn't seem that Buizel will evolve in the league.

I can't see Nocty being used against Paul, there's no point. Ash doesn't go in for Psychic trickery, he goes for fast and heavy-hitting attack and run stuff. It'd be cool to see Snorlax, so far he just gets a cameo at the beginning of the Paul/Barry ep (Jumping on a Grumpig, I lol'd.) but I can't see him being used. As for the winner, I'd say that from a narrative standpoint Ash will win. It'll be an illustration of how far he and his Pokes have come since his 6v6 battle last time, and how love and kindness beats etc etc etc...

Buizel evolving would be interesting, but save me that and bringler back ol' Kingler!

And no, it hasn't been confirmed that it's Paul's Aggron, but it seems like a reasonable assumption, so don't go all Bulbapedia-source-everything-otherwise-it-doesn't-exist on me. :p

Explain the shiny noctowl on the preview then. It's obvious that it's Ash's Noctowl, because Shinies are hard to come by. Why Ash is using Noctowl, I don't know. But he is.

Oh. I thought Ash/Paul was the finals. Ash can't win, otherwise he'd be stuck in the region. If it's semis, then yes he probably will win, and then lose in the finals.

Hey you guys, after reading a few of your comments you have gotten your episodes mixed up a little! Noctowl and Gible wont be battleing against Paul! They will battle in the Conway episode!

In the Paul and Ash battle the teams are as follows....

Ash:
Pikachu,
Torterra,
Infernape,
Buizel,
GLISCOR,
Staraptor

oz1kzzjt_3.jpg

Paul:

Electivire,
Ninjask,
Froslass, (confirmed to battle Pikachu at some stage)
Drapion,
Aggron, (confirmed to battle Infernape at some stage)
Gastrodon (blue) (confirmed to battle Staraptor)

oz1kzzjt_1.jpg

Hope this helps! ;)

Adz

edit: Ps. I forgot to say, this is NOT the finals.....There is at least one match after this with the legendary Darkrai trainer! So this is presumably the semi finals or the top 8!! But there will be at least one more trainer battle after this!

^WTF is Ash thinking....he's got way better Pokémon then that crap coughCharizardSceptilecough.

That's an odd team for Paul... Ninjask? GASTRODON?

And it's just Ash's Sinnoh team. Eh.

Well it is nice to see Gliscor make an unexpected return!! After spending time with the air master dude and having all that daily training and hopefully mastered giga impact, i'm sure it will come back with a bang!!!!

Well my hopes Ash using Gible against Paul are dashed, since Gliscor returned. Oh well, Gible is inexperienced anyway. It's Draco Meteor, if used, might hit Piplup again. Haha.

I think im ok with Ash using his crappy Sinnoh team against Paul as long as he uses Charizard and his other good pokemon against the mystery darkrai trainer.

DP186 Rival Decisive Battle! Satoshi vs Shinji!!
DP187 Intense Fighting Full Battle! Satoshi vs Shinji!!
DP188 Conclusion of Rival Battle! Satoshi vs Shinji!!

Holy crap. (Edit: Crud? Really? That's kind of an intense auto censor..)
This fight is three episodes long?
Um...Cool? I hope it doesn't feel drawn out though...

I guess the battle will only start at the end of 186. Probably as they throw their first Pokémon out. 187 will show 3 more rounds, and then the final 2 will be in 188. That's my guess anyway.

They could easily condense the battle into two episodes if Paul would stop messing around switchign out his Pokes for other Pokes, and then back again, etc. His battling style really frutrates me.

well the first full battle with Ash and Paul was 2 episodes and it was amazing. Hopefully because this battle will be longer it will focus on the pokemons abilities alot more. Like the first battle did with Flame body and Guts (Magmotar and Ursaring) This battle could highlight Ninjask's speed boost and hopefully Electivre's motor drive. It will be an amazing battle and I cant wait.

I know Paul'll be using Electi mainly for Protect, but I hope he has the guts to let it out and go mad at Infy. Those two have such a fun history, and all.

The preview for this episode is amazing. But does anyone know for sure if its a full 6 on 6 or a 3 on 3?

Back