Ash vs Paul Sinnoh League Battle WILL BE AMAZING!!!!

imsocool4321

Dawn - Wutta Stunna! :P
I don't know about the rest of you but I am SOOOOO excited for Ash vs Paul in the Sinnoh League. If its another 6 on 6 battle it will be amazing. Not only is Ash bringing back his old pokemon but Paul doesn't know about any of them. He beat Ash last time because Ash used his Sinnoh team, which Paul saw coming and countered it easily. This time it wont be the same and the battle will be awesome.
Anyways what do you guys think?

RE: Ash vs Paul Sinnoh League Battle WILL BE AMAZING!

Like I said earlier, On the charizard thread, Infernape/Torterra/Pikachu are givens. The last 3 is what we don't know.

I'm hoping for Donphan. Just for rollout.

He'll probably use Staraptor too, I can't see him using any other flying types. As for his final slot, I'd love to see Kingler. It's his most powerful Water Pokémon, after all.

Paul is gonna lose to Barry

If Buizel is gonna evolve, it'll probably be in that match.

Buizel? A water-type? Evolve? What is this I don't even...

(coo-kee coo-kee.)

YakobTheRed said:
Buizel? A water-type? Evolve? What is this I don't even...

(coo-kee coo-kee.)

It's not coo-kee. Krabby evolved in the Kanto League, I definitely think Buizel could evolve mid-battle.

dmaster out.

Way to totally miss the joke, DM. What noise does Krabby/Kingler make? :p

Coo-Kee Coo-kee.

it would be awesome if buizel evolved mid battle! then owns pauls magmotar :p

....Aw man, I really wanna see Charizard vs Magmortar really badly, even if it probably will never happen. D:

But I will definitely watch this as soon as it gets subbed by someone(maybe even before that). I think Ash will finally win, just because he's lost to Paul so many times now. If Ash didn't win, that would just be a slap in the face to so many people(or at least me).

vaporchu8 said:
...Aw man, I really wanna see Charizard vs Magmortar really badly, even if it probably will never happen. D:

But I will definitely watch this as soon as it gets subbed by someone(maybe even before that). I think Ash will finally win, just because he's lost to Paul so many times now. If Ash didn't win, that would just be a slap in the face to so many people(or at least me).

i would love to see that too, but i think he will use infernape, considering that it was paul's chimchar and he should be beaten by his own pokemon, i really want charizard to be in it though!!!

I'd really like to see Charizard vs. Paul(his whole team), but He probably won't be back until Ash vs Cynthia or definitely the Battle Frontier. But Paul will obviously be there as well. I know that it's gonna be Electivire vs. Pikachu, just like in the beginning of DP, when Ash left for Sinnoh. The gym battle didn't count either. And since Ash and Gary were rivals, and Paul and Ash are rivals, it makes sense that it would be like Ash's first battle AGAINST a Sinnoh Pokemon. Well, that came out wrong, but I hope you know what I mean. Speaking of which...

I don't know if Ash will battle Cynthia..... he wouldn't even stand a chance. Considering he has never beaten an elite for member and never even killed one of their pokemon I doubt he would last... oh idk, 5 seconds in a battle against the champion.... seriously though have you see her Garchomp, its crazy!! :p

Ash might surprise the audience with unobvious Pokemon like Muk, Kingler, Bayleef, Snorlax, and Glalie, just to keep the surprise.

runeon12 said:
Ash might surprise the audience with unobvious Pokemon like Muk, Kingler, Bayleef, Snorlax, and Glalie, just to keep the surprise.

eh, id like that alot. I was surprised with him choosing heracross in his first battle and it was awesome so him using his old pokemon is definitely not out of the picture.

Oh year!! I think this will be the best battle ever. It will be a long and hard battle to the last pokémon. I think it will be Electivire vs. Infernape as the last pokémon's, and Ash will win, so Paul will understand his fails, and see that his Chimchar not are so bad as he thought.

It's gonna be a two parter 6v6 battle, with Ash using Buizel and Paul using a Drapion (which I assume is new? I remember he tried to catch one back in Galactic Battles, but was interrupted by Gligar? or was it Chimchar? Anyway, the point is that he's using a Drapion.)

I for one have no idea why Ash would use Buizel... :/ He's got much better Pokes and it's probably not gonna rain, meaning that Buizel can't use his Ability to zoom around like a fuzzy orange blur.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Satoshi,_Shinji_finale_to_be_featured_in_DP187

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP186

Do you doubt me?

so if ash is confirmed to be using buizel, and he is using infernape for sure (episode fighting ire with fire gave a big hint) then I hope he doesnt use torterra and brings in Sceptile, that would make me kinda happy... oh and buizel sucks imo, just gona get that out there ... >.>

Meh to Sceppy, Torterra's better.

Also, looks like Paul's Lairon evolved, as he's set to use an Aggron in the battle too.

Back