'Ash-Greninja-EX Box' in April!

I'll never stop to hate this kind of "fusion" or "transformation"... Pokémon is not this, I'm sorry.

Yeah totally against this as well. Looks like that Digimon Bio-digivolution stuff from back in the day.

Well, if we are gonna got his way with fusions and stuff, I agree with misty-snorlax and maybe even Brock-croagunk

Nope. Nuh-uh. No way. I hate this Pokemon, and trainer fusion crud. This is not even close to worth 20 bucks. Either lower it to 15 (of course they wouldn't because of profit reasons) or I'm not buying this one.

The art alone deters me from this. When did Ash fused with Greninja become a good idea? You can't even really tell Ash is mixed in there! The card's attacks are alse terrible and unviable. The only people who will buy this box are anime fans and the typical casual customer, in my opinion. Not only that, but the pack selection is pretty terrible.

This just goes to prove how bad a trainer Ash is. You are the first person to ever unlock a new and powerful form of evolution and your pokemon is still worse than a normal Greninja.

Seriously though you would think the pokemon company would want to make this card playable, like they've just made it one of those deliberately bad cards. Why? This is my first really experience of ash x greninja or whatever this new mechanic they are making is and it makes me hate it tbh, like really I am neutral on ash anyway, he was awesome when I was a kid, now he is annoying. But if you are gonna plug the Anime into the TCG (which is fine) at least make the introduction cards worth buying. It's not a good first introduction to what could be a cool mechanic. (however unoriginal)

Last edited:
JUST LEAKED

Art for the next card in this series

James-Weezing EX
James_weezing.png

Maybe off topic but I wonder if this Ash Greninja came to be because the show writers were wanting to have a Mega Greninja for Ash and there not being one for ORAS? I like the Giant Water Shuriken pate of the design which would be good for a Mega.

Card's not good though this is for people who want this Greninja design for the TCG and honestly meh? I've honestly been liking the Adventures comics better because of the cast change each gen. There's also that there is SO MUCH Merchandise this yeah I won't get this for some laughs.

I'm sick of Ash and his stupid Pikachu. Please, Pokemon, I think it's time for a new main character.

The art alone deters me from this. When did Ash fused with Greninja become a good idea? You can't even really tell Ash is mixed in there! The card's attacks are alse terrible and unviable. The only people who will buy this box are anime fans and the typical casual customer, in my opinion. Not only that, but the pack selection is pretty terrible.
I agree with you on the pack selection, and everything else on playability. It would have been wiser for them to release this during Fates Collide

Logically this makes no sense either. So a Pokemon he met IN THIS GENERATION has a stronger bond than Pokemon like his Charizard, Sceptile, or Pikachu? This makes no sense considering he got pikachu almost 20 years ago. Then he met this frog thing in 2014 (in English. Japan would be 2013) and now it has "the strongest bond on the deepest level"? First off the whole fusion crud can just rot for all I care for it. Secondly if they did this would they NOT do it with Pikachu and make an Ash-Pikachu (still a bad idea but more logical than this)? Come on Pokemon. Really?

Back