'Ash-Greninja-EX Box' in April!

Sdrqaz

Aspiring Trainer
It'll be interesting how they link the box to Ash, and what colour scheme they'll choose.

sagen888

Shine on you Crazy Diamond
We are getting so many dang boxes next year. It makes me wonder what the sets will have in store for us.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Im so excited for this we Americans finally get card(s) based on the Anime. :D

Im so Stoked for this.

Peter's Lucario

Lucario BREAK
Guess I'll be picking up the English one also!! Nice to see that they are releasing it for English collectors/players.

awesomeMSG

Just a guy who wants to master Greninja BREAK
I don't know if I'm happier than I should be. Next year is the year pokemon fans will have very hurt wallets :p. I am excited to see if this will come out with the set with mega alakazam or before/after the set. I am happy about all this greninja though.

Peter's Lucario

Lucario BREAK
Does anyone know exactly when the world hobby fair is where the Japanese promo will be given out?? Cant find any info bout it.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
According to the Official Website World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter will take place in Tokyo on Jan 23-24, Nagoya on Jan 31, Osaka on Feb 7, and Fukuoka on Feb 14. More details can be found on the page I linked above (you can use Google Translate if you don't read Japanese).

Peter's Lucario

Lucario BREAK
According to the Official Website World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter will take place in Tokyo on Jan 23-24, Nagoya on Jan 31, Osaka on Feb 7, and Fukuoka on Feb 14. More details can be found on the page I linked above (you can use Google Translate if you don't read Japanese).

Thanks a ton!! Cant wait for this card to go up for sale.

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
I thought maybe Ash's Greninja may turn out to be a mega pokemon. With the basic print on this card it looks like it will still be a Greninja.

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
I thought maybe Ash's Greninja may turn out to be a mega pokemon. With the basic print on this card it looks like it will still be a Greninja.

It is still just a Greninja, but since its name is different on the card. You could run 4 of these and 4 of the other Greninja-EX promo in a deck at the same time.

SaiScott95

TCG Fanboy
It's a shame they didn't make Ash-Greninja-EX at least decent. It's supposed to be an extra powerful form, and yet the card is nothing special.

They should have at least given us a figure instead of a jumbo. I'm sure that would have sold more.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Card isn't very good, I personally dislike the way that frog looks, I don't like that they added an ancient origins pack, 100% not gonna get this.