• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Areo's prime exchange! W: lvl X's H: SP!

RE: Areo's prime exchange! W: lvl X's H: Mewtwo *

carlitosbob, i'll do my best!

~xatu~, unless your seviper is RH i should be set, as for the mightyena... i'm interested.

Mightyena for PONT? :D

Areo, I managed to find a RH beginning door. if you found one as you read this, I'll still do the trade, otherwise, can you check my list (although it needs updating =/) to add stuff to the 2 promos mentioned before to get the Absol G lv X?

I have:
2x Mightyena PL
2x Pachirisu CoL
2x Professor Oak's New Theory (Both RH)
4x TGI Poké Turn (All RH)
4x TGI Energy Gain (All RH)
2x TGI Power Spray (Both RH)
2x TGI SP Radar (Both RH)
1x Gallade 4 Lv.X
1x Regigigas Lv.X (Pack)

I need:
1x Mewtwo * (Only if NM-M condition)

Let me know what we can work out. I don't have a spare Pikachu * or Pikachu M Lv.X for trade, but I figured I'd give it a shot, as I desperately need the Mewtwo. Thanks.

carlitosbob, I like your original Clefable, Mewtwo and Ninetales along with the 2 HGSS promos but thats about 5 bucks or so in cards... I was poking around and couldn't find much else to reach the fair trade value of 10 bucks.

Politoed666, I think I"m removing the RH sp wants from my list. But the 2x Mightyena PL, Pachirisu CoL, Gallade 4 Lv.X, and Regigigas Lv.X (Pack) look nice. However, if I were to trade mewtwo* for somethign other than asked for, I'd want something that holds value for a while so nothign that rotates in September. Although I did see a pikachu * in your available haves list.... If you dont' have a spare why is is listed? I"m not a * collector i'm a pikachu one, and I'd really love to have it.

i have 1 magmortar lv x

i am interested in ur
2 col ninetales

lmk
thanks

I do have some things unlisted.. Would you happen to be interested in a Rhyperior LvX?

ash_satoshi, I read your pm first so refer to that.

carlitosbob, I just got the one I needed, If you see my wants list it will show the remaining lvl x needed for my collection. If you have any of those I"ll be happy to finish this trade up for you! :) A couple of those listed as in trade were scammed from me so I think all but the charizard are needed.

AreoLive said:
Politoed666, I think I"m removing the RH sp wants from my list. But the 2x Mightyena PL, Pachirisu CoL, Gallade 4 Lv.X, and Regigigas Lv.X (Pack) look nice. However, if I were to trade mewtwo* for somethign other than asked for, I'd want something that holds value for a while so nothign that rotates in September. Although I did see a pikachu * in your available haves list.... If you don't' have a spare why is is listed? I"m not a * collector i'm a pikachu one, and I'd really love to have it.

My list is old and out of date. I collect *s, so although it's technically for trade, I have a policy of never trading *s one-for-one unless it's a Flareon for a Charizard or something.

RE: Areo's prime exchange! W: lvl X's H: Mewtwo */SP

Politoed666, Understandable. And the values are different so I wasn't expecting one for one, but more like my * and some extras for yours.

bump! I think I"ll be updating the haves here soon. I think I found a few trainers that have some demand haha. (blowers,drawers, healers to name a few)

I have these from ur wants
1 Flygon LV.X
1 Ape 4 X
1 Magnezone LV.X

I am interested in ur Mewtwo star and if you have any unlisted primes. LMK.

CFOURCOLTSFAN, Sorry it was traded this afternoon.

I have:
Regigigas DP 40 (also have it as a jumbo card)
ttar prime
Mightyenna PL (not RH)
2 or 3 Skuntank G's, one RH
I also have a few (2 or more) spare of these:
rare candy
twins
super scoop up
PONT

check my wants and we can work something out. if you have some holo rainbow season energy or holo emerald energy, that would be cool.

if you can somehow get some RH collectors, that would be awesome.
I value a RH collector less than Troll and toad's $14 price, which IMO is nutz.

CML for:
1x Absol Prime
1x Absol G lvl X

And if you have:
1x Kyogre/Groudon LEGEND (bottom)
1x Suicune/Entei LEGEND)
1x Unown P (MD)
2x Copycat (HGSS)
1x Jugde
1x Twins
1x Black Belt
4x Rainbow Energy (either PL or HGSS, not in combination)

I have unlisted:
4x Rare Candy (1x GE, 1x SS, 1x EM, 1x RH Em)

The_Joker, I have much of your wants I'd be willing to trade but unfortunately I don't see anything I really want. Candies are more of a filler for me. Throw one in to make a trade even or enticing. You are also listed out of the US, I have recently learned that out of US is pricy and a long wait. If you have anythign of higher value on my wants that is unlisted we might be able to work something out.

CFOURCOLTSFAN, Not really. I do my best job keeping things up to date. I change my wants and haves on nearly a daily basis. I love your xs that you posted previously but if you don't see anyhting you want I'm not sure a trade can be made.

Back