• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Archeops (I never gonna give up!)

Slowbrother

Life is a big holiday
Aight, another Archeops list.

Pokémon: 13

3-2 {F} Archeops NV
2 {C} Bouffalant DRX
2 {P} Mewtwo EX
2 {D} Darkrai EX
2 {C} Tornadus EX

T/S/S: 35

4 Ultra Ball
4 Dark Patch
3 Eviolite
3 Energy Switch
4 Catcher
3 RR

4 Juniper
4 N
3 Bianca

3 Twist Mountain

Energy: 12

4 {C}{C}
8 {D}

Strategy: Set up Darkrai with Ultra Ball/Juniper + Dark Patch combo and also set up Archeops early to block evolutions. No big deal, no secrets at all, this deck is straight to the point.

Slowbrother said:
Aight, another Archeops list.

Pokémon: 13

4-3 {F} Archeops NV
2 {C} Bouffalant DRX
2 {P} Mewtwo EX
2 {D} Darkrai EX

T/S/S: 35

4 Ultra Ball
3 Dark Patch
3 Eviolite
3 Plume Fossil
3 SSU
4 Catcher
3 RR

4 Juniper
4 N

4 Twist Mountain

Energy: 12

4 {C}{C}
8 {D}

Strategy: Set up Darkrai with Ultra Ball/Juniper + Dark Patch combo and also set up Archeops early to block evolutions. No big deal, no secrets at all, this deck is straight to the point.

I like the Idea, but maybe you should try this:

-1 Twist Mountain (A bit overkill)
-3 Plume Fossil (Less consistant than Twist Mountain)
-1-1 Archeops (3-2 is perfectly fine)
-3 SSU (Good but I like Energy Switch better)

+2 Tornadus EX (Great Starting Attacker)
+3 Bianca (Draw Power)
+3 Energy Switch (Helps with Donks and speed)

Emopanda133 said:
I like the Idea, but maybe you should try this:

-1 Twist Mountain (A bit overkill)
-3 Plume Fossil (Less consistant than Twist Mountain)
-1-1 Archeops (3-2 is perfectly fine)
-3 SSU (Good but I like Energy Switch better)

+2 Tornadus EX (Great Starting Attacker)
+3 Bianca (Draw Power)
+3 Energy Switch (Helps with Donks and speed)

that is almost exactly what i was going to say to add in lol.
i think 2-2-2 mewtwo/darkrai/tornadus is an amazing tri with any stage 1 support power card.

I really like the advices fellows. Updating now!

And, my art for Archeops!

archeopsfakefullartcopy.png

This is a great idea for a Deck! I personally think it'll be more useful in the future than it is now, but even now it can shutdown Electrick from Eels Decks, Hydreigon from Darkreigion Decks, Garbador, Gothi-Lock Mewcelgor etc etc!

For starters, the standard Supporter number in a winning Deck is 10-12, I've experienced this to be the requirement for consistent Draw Support. So you don't need 3 RR AND 3 Bianca. You can certainly shave off one or the other entirely.

Also WATCH OUT if you're thinking of having all your attackers be EX Pokemon, because that would get walled by Sigilyph DRX. Those Bouffalant DRX will certainly come in handy.

Other than that, your Deck list certainly LOOKS good! I'll think about it more, and let you know if anything comes up.

PumpedAaron said:
This is a great idea for a Deck! I personally think it'll be more useful in the future than it is now, but even now it can shutdown Electrick from Eels Decks, Hydreigon from Darkreigion Decks, Garbador, Gothi-Lock Mewcelgor etc etc!

For starters, the standard Supporter number in a winning Deck is 10-12, I've experienced this to be the requirement for consistent Draw Support. So you don't need 3 RR AND 3 Bianca. You can certainly shave off one or the other entirely.

Also WATCH OUT if you're thinking of having all your attackers be EX Pokemon, because that would get walled by Sigilyph DRX. Those Bouffalant DRX will certainly come in handy.

Other than that, your Deck list certainly LOOKS good! I'll think about it more, and let you know if anything comes up.

Thanks a lot for your quote sir, I'm glad you like the deck idea.
This deck will be tested today and i'll post the matchup results asap.

This 3 Bianca + 3 RR will be tested aswell, but looking this way 3 Biancas indeed look sort of inconsistent, because waste a RR to get a Bianca most of times is a pain in the arse.

Thanks.

I love the full art Archeops!

I think Cheren is usually more consistent then Bianca. Maybe you could max out random receiver and only use 4 N and 4 Juniper with 2 Cheren.

NP Rangerz said:
I love the full art Archeops!

I think Cheren is usually more consistent then Bianca. Maybe you could max out random receiver and only use 4 N and 4 Juniper with 2 Cheren.

Hey, thanks! In this post here you can see other fake cards I made.

I agree with you. I rly preffer Cheren over Bianca. 12 Supporters + 4 RR looks nicely consistent

Back