Apprentice / Redshark ? (Official Online Contact Topic)

RE: Apprentice? (Official Online Contact Topic)

diamondz
AIM: diamondz123
When to play me:  Since I live in Hawaii :cool: I'm on "Hawaii/Pacific" time, like 3-4 hours behind California (depending on daylight savings).  So I'm on late-night for you on the mainland, or mid-day if you're in Europe.

I haven't played Pokemon on Apprentice in years -- not since around 2001!  I'm only playing Modified format (Deoxys-ON) tring to catch up on the game which I've been out of for 2-3 years. 

Of course, I'd also love to find some folks right here on Oahu who would like to play IRL, too! PM me ... 

Hello

AIM: Action2569

Always up for a game

LuCaRiO11
contact-
aim-oaktree1515
i can play whenever i get on and am usually on my computer everyday so after 3:30 pm mountain time and on saturdays im at a leauge and get home around 2:30 ish
i also play naruto if any one else plays

I thought winzip was free but it says its not free and i have to pay for it

Junichi
E-Mail= [email protected]
AIM= iansamuraiking
I use Hamachi since I have a cable internet connection, just FYI.
As long as I'm online, please feel free to ask for a game. Experience is good after all.

Angry_Altaria
AIM - Gloom Swarm
When to play me - It's varied. Like 80% of the time I can't play you 'cause I'm busy with stuff. :p
Notes - I use Hamachi, and Apprentice.

Sand Coffin

Aim and YIM: DarkBragoZeno
When i can play: whenevr im online on the fourms

p.s im justing back into pokemon i havent played since neo revolution expansion but i'm using Apprentince so i can start to get used to the newer cards so for the moment im playing unlimited format but will soon chnage over to modifed thks :)

Pok3M@ni@c
When to play me:When you see me on

Hi,
I am usually always online between 4PM-6PM and 9:45PM-10.45PM this is UK time so you will have to figure it out so anytime anyone wants to battle just PM me or contact me at the following address

[email protected]

I'm new to Apprentice!

Murray

Back