Apprentice / Redshark ? (Official Online Contact Topic)

PokeGuru

The loneliest hobo...
EDIT: Please post your Apprentice/Lackey/etc. contact information in this topic, rather than starting your own. If you don't use Apprentice to duel online please note it in your post. Thank you.

If you want to play apprentice, post here with your AIM/MSN/ways to contact you and when you'd like to play.

This way, its much more organised than the "OMG! HAX0R! My deck is so n00b - play me you r0flc0pt3r!" style of thread.

For example:
PokeGuru
MSN - [email protected]
AIM - cjb pokeguru
When to play me - usually weekends whenever, if not bombarded with homework and sometimes weekday afternoons.

Happy playing!

RE: Apprentice?

Water Pokemon Master
AIM: PokeBeachWebsite
When to play - Just ask. Most of the time I am not available, but sometimes I am. ;)

RE: Apprentice?

I'm open for play over AIM on weekends and sometimes weekdays. My AIM screen name is Ryannshome. :)

RE:  Apprentice?

BoDragon said:
Question:  Is Apprentice available at pokemon-tcg.com?

no it is not but if you go to pokebeach.com and go click on apprentice program under resource center thats where you can get apprentice

RE: Apprentice? (Official Online Contact Topic)

Jade.

AIM & YIM: JadeRMXP
MSN: Dajason at gmail dot com

WARNING: Most of the time, I refuse to battle so be careful when trying to contact me for a battle. THe chance of me battling is slim to none.

RE: Apprentice? (Official Online Contact Topic)

The Meg-chan

Contacts:

AIM: TheMegChan (usually on)
Email: [email protected] (I check maybe once every few days)

If you need any other means of contact, ask and I shall post, otherwise, those are the main ones. I'm always up for a battle, but if I'm busy or otherwise, I'll tell you and tell you of another time we can play. ^^

Back