Apprentice / Redshark ? (Official Online Contact Topic)

RE: Apprentice? (Official Online Contact Topic)

Yeah, I joined this forum for one reason, and that reason is this thread. I would really like to do some battles on Apprentice to get some practice in for States. Just IM me or PM whenever I'm online. I'll be on IM more often.

AIM: PsiUmbreon
MSN: [email protected]

Just a word of warning, I've never done an actual Apprentice battle before. I have Apprentice, and that Hamachi thing, so I'm pretty confident I'll be able to connect, but yeah, I'm an apprentice newb.

I am new to Apprentice and Pokebeach, but have been playing the game since Base Set, and am ranked in the top 10 in Oregon.

Please email me to set up a playing time.

- [email protected]

Nightmare
Hamachi: Nightmare
I'm open on weekends and vacations, but don't expect me to be too active. I'm actually doing this to join a league at this other forum I go to, so all my battles will come from there.

(My Hamachi group is name Pie Clan and the password is nunchuck)

ill play pm me on the site for my msn or hamachi im on mountain time so yeah im on quite often though

Hey hey :) Connect to me! I only have two on my network so far, but I've made three in the hope that posting here will fill it up. Please work your way up through them, so that as many people as possible are linked. Don't connect to more than one though please. If lots of people do join, I will creat enough networks so that everybody is connected to everyone else, but I really doubt I'll even get past the second one. Join up anyway though!
NetworkID: AsyD Apprentice Battle
Password: pokemon

NetworkID: AsyD Apprentice Battle2

NetworkID: AsyD Apprentice Battle3

Wow, glad I found this post...my aim is sgtkwol. I use apprentice, but if someone wants to help me get redshark, I can use that too. I only know the old sets, so you will have to deal with that for a little bit, look forward to playing against ya guys.

Teppo27 (I prefer to play Redshark)
AIM - QuizMasterRyan
When to play me - Anytime, no really anytime. Just PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. (It shouldn't be longer than 20 minutes.)

Back