BW/BW2 Another Pokemon To Accompany The Monkey Trio

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
What do you think will there be a fourth big monkey pokemon to represent the three monkey trio yannapu, baoppu, and, hiyappu for example like the regis and then came regigigas.

Please wright:)

Maybe the monkey's are split evo's of a big monkey and when it evolves the type if the previous Evo goes onto the final

Well I'm all for the idea of an "Eevee replacement", so possibly a normal monkey evolving into a fire, water, or grass monkey. I like that.

^It would be awesome if there was a prevo. And I also like the idea of a 4th monkey. But I don't think it will happen. At least not in this gen.

@ playerking95: wow good idea that would be awsome. But what type would it be?

^Probably normal because that seems the most likely to be able to go into fire/water/grass as an evolution.

Its entirely possible if they are based off the three wise monkeys. There is sometimes a fourth wise monkey that represents Do No Evil.

But its not well known and would not make a lot of sense to people like bronzong and wobbuffett. They seem a little basic for a prevo but then again there is igglbuff...I hope its like wormadam, where they have the same name but different types. It is confirmed about the fire and water monkey right?

^^Yeah they are confirmed. The water one is one the back of the game's boxart.

^And if they evolve by different seasons (which I think they will) that means there may be another monkey. Fire for summer, Water for spring, Grass for fall, and maybe Ice for winter.

In my opinion there is no that there could be a "leader" of the monkeys. Its not like they are the legendary trio or anything lol..
But I can see them having a shared prevo though. I just don't want there to be a thousand monkeys this gen lol

It's not like the monkeys are legendary. They're gimmicks like Plusle and Minun. Plusle and Minun were created for Double Battles which was introduced in the 3rd generation. And now in the 5th generation with Triple Battles, there's a trio to represent them as well. So I really don't think there will be a leader to the monkey trio. =/

I dont know where to post this ,but here is a MOCKUP of the three monkeys .
fakeyanppucoro-232x300.png
(REMEMBER THESE ARE NOT REAL)

The picture is confirmed fake i think. Besides, i dont think one will have pants(moncoli) one with no pants and a shirt(blue) and a nudist monkey(red one).

Uhh, I doubt this would happen, I think they would have shown it in the triple battle video. It's a possibility though.
And 2 mods would definitely hate the "Eevee Replacement" idea...
edit:woops, nvm, I didn't see the front page post :p There was nothing for Plusle and Minun, so why would there be a fourth for the monkeys?

Back