Announcing a Monumental Partnership with TCGplayer.com: Win Stuff Every Month!

Well this sounds fairly amazing :D I'll have to keep this in mind, but I can't say I've ever played tournaments via a forum before - is this handled in TCGO?

Sounds cool. I would like to enter a tournament some time, prizes or no prizes. But I'll probably get destroyed every time xP

What a great opportunity for both sites! I am glad to see this partnership come to fruition. Can't wait to join a tournament and win some prizes! I'm definitely glad I signed up for a premium membership.

A sweet new partnership, a community blog, and tournaments/prizes I will never win.

66%, that's a passing grade. Sounds good to me!

Really glad to see a community blog opening - definitely a plus for me! Unfortunately tournaments seem a bit of a long shot due to my extremely awkward time zone, but oh well.

Tournaments sound really fun! I do wonder how they'll handle time zones and keeping things on track. Hopefully there's no complications with the new set up once it's implemented.

Last edited:
Looks like I better learn how to play the TCG or else this site and forum will continue to alienate and exclude me and my friends like a bunch of dirt under the magnificent $400,000 rug that is the Pokemon Community on this site.

Yay...

I guess this explains all the tcgplayer ads I've been seeing for a few days now. Anyway sounds pretty cool. Things will get a lot more fun.
I've been thinking for a week or so about getting the subscription on this site for the tcg arcticles, however, if I get it now I will feel like I'm missing out on all the good stuff like tournaments and prizes. (I have a crappy google Chromebook that cannot download the simulator.) It sounds weird but having the subscription include more features has made me decide not to get it. Also, I do in fact know it is a "me problem" xD

Very interesting changes! I'll look forward to the blogs and the tournaments. Although if I ever win anything... well, I'll just donate the stuff to other members on this site, as I'm not the collecting type.

Not gonna lie. This is intense.

Who knew 2003 Pokebeach would one day become this? I'm excited for Pokebeach 2030 haha!

Time to get started on my Pokemon Cube blog. I've always wanted to do one, but never felt like there was a place I could post it where it would be seen by enough people, or the type of people who could benefit from seeing it. Time for the format that has rejuvenated a small, but very loyal group of TCG fans love of the game to hit the mainstream.

Yes. It will be held in the official simulator. :)

Awesome, was unsure at first if it was TCGO or that Redshark program. I gotta get some more packs open then to make some decks to get ready for this :) (If I can't get in on this months one I'll try for the next. Gonna be a couple of busy days for me whilst I get ready to head back to the UK for a little bit. MUCH better internet so I plan on downloading all the TCGO card images so it doesn't take me around 10 minutes on my Irish internet to open one pack ^^; )

Do we need a TCGPlayer account to get points and be a part of this if we are a writer?

Really looking forward for the Tournaments!

And I love the improvements in the WordPress interface, making decklists is way more user-friendly than before! I'm glad I decided to write again, at least in my free time.

Back