Animal Crossing: New Leaf Discussion

Isabelle can give you a Watering Can on the first day if you talk to her enough/do her tasks. But it's also available for purchase once you have the Gardening shop too.

dmaster out.

I had no clue this game even released yet! Wow, I really need to stop using my 6 year old DS Lite and get a 3DS.

I'm curious, if you plant a perfect fruit, will it grow a tree with a guaranteed 3 of the same perfect fruit? I found a perfect orange (native to my town) and I planted it to see if it worked, but a plot for a house appeared right next to it the next day so it died. -_- I kind of hate that neighbor now.

Perfect fruits will only sprout trees bearing perfect fruit if the fruit you planted is native to your town. So if I gave you a perfect pear, the tree that grows will grow into a normal pear tree.
As for your orange...sorry...maybe you can search around on forums and see if somebody has a spare perfect orange that you can plant in a safe spot?

How do bamboos work? I hope I will get my copy soon... I pre-ordered it but it released last Friday in Europe.

Bamboo grows in the ground, as expected. But bamboo actually spreads to unoccupied areas around it (the seeds are visible as stars in the ground), which will grow into more bamboo.

The only valuable thing about them is the seeds (700 each) right?

Pretty much. I haven't had the chance to buy bamboo yet, so I don't know everything about it, but I think that's how it works, but you're better off going to the island and catching sharks and beetles if you wanna make money.

If it's raining in anybody else's town (seems to be a majority are), now's the time to dig up your gyroids and catch your coelacanths!

dmaster out.

Meaty said:
I'm curious, if you plant a perfect fruit, will it grow a tree with a guaranteed 3 of the same perfect fruit? I found a perfect orange (native to my town) and I planted it to see if it worked, but a plot for a house appeared right next to it the next day so it died. -_- I kind of hate that neighbor now.

There is a small chance that a perfect Orange will regrow somewhere in your town. Or if you have unlocked the ability to buy Fertilizer, spreading that on an Orange sapling will encourage a perfect fruit to grow.

So anyone up for trading native fruits? I've been cursed with having peaches.... again... (Every single game I get! PEACHES!!! Even when I rest a town....)
My friend code is 1977-0166-5973 Name: Alex

Your native fruits sell for 100, but foreign basic fruits sell for 500...

Yup! What Teal said. And with the more money you have, the faster you can pay off your house loan so you can upgrade your house and get more items.

PikabooPikachu said:
So anyone up for trading native fruits? I've been cursed with having peaches.... again... (Every single game I get! PEACHES!!! Even when I rest a town....)
My friend code is 1977-0166-5973 Name: Alex
I'll be able to trade, I have oranges. I'll PM you my friend code.

So I got this game today, anyone want to add me?

Also I am looking for a orange. Just two would be nice.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Got the game! I am living in Da hood! Native fruit: Pear. I see no island though :(

don()shinobi said:
After paying off the first loan after upgrading to a house, Tortimer will show up when you load up the game. Talk to him at the dock. You'll be able to go to the island during the next day.

dmaster out.

I must thank you all for encouraging me to get this incredible game.Its a masterpiece! I have Redd's shop opening in 30 minutes!

Back