#93 - Giratina EX (FA)
#94 - Lugia EX (FA)
#95 - Steven (FA) YAY!
#96 - Primal Kyogre EX (Shiny FA)
#97 - Primal Groudon EX (Shiny FA)
#98 - M-Rayquaza EX (Shiny FA)
#99 - Energy Retrieval (gold)
#100 - Trainer's Mail (gold)

I will continue to update this as we see more cards to try to narrow down exactly what can fit in the set based on Pokemon ordering and room. Tell me what you guys think could be included or if you see any problems with some of the numbering choices I made.

AO EDIT: I've updated the main list to reflect the Ancient Origins card amount and there isn't a whole lot of open space if we are going to get every single Bandit Ring card. Interestingly, the Kyurem EX (FA) placement opens up a lot of room for other full arts (like Steven maybe).

Last edited:

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I did see somewhere that the Gardevoir line is (thankfully) fairy. I think Cottonee and Whimsicott are grass types, my guess card 10 and 11. The shiny's I'm sure are secret rares. Also pretty sure that the Tyranitar/M. Tyranitar line was dark.

You forgot a space for Eevee, which has to be in the set even if Jolteon is the only eeveelution we get.

Going to guess the space before Virizion would be Maractus. I expect Flareon to be just before Entei. This assumes the numbers line up right.

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
I did see somewhere that the Gardevoir line is (thankfully) fairy. I think Cottonee and Whimsicott are grass types, my guess card 10 and 11. The shiny's I'm sure are secret rares. Also pretty sure that the Tyranitar/M. Tyranitar line was dark.

You forgot a space for Eevee, which has to be in the set even if Jolteon is the only eeveelution we get.

Thanks for the heads up about Eevee, I forgot about that one.

Oh and about T-tar/M T-tar, I have them right next to Regirock simply because they have to come before Sableye and they can range in any of the numbers that I have listed for them. So they are Dark type, just positioned right up against the Fighting type numbers by coincidence.

Edit: One more thing I thought I should bring up, there is not a ton of room for Electric type Pokemon to fit in this set outside of Jolteon and Ampharos/M-Ampharos so Special Lightning energy seems like it may not be as likely as people are hoping. However due to Jolteon's ability turning all of your Stage 1's into Electric type, allowing the hypothetical Special Electric energy to be attached, that could expand the number of "Electric type" Pokemon to a huge amount, making that energy seem like a necessity to be included.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
This set is super blah in terms of seeing some old forgotten faces. Based on what we know so far, I think only Spinarak, Ariados and Regice haven't shown up in card form within the last 2-3 years.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
We haven't seen Unown since the HGSS era. And obviously we haven't seen Hoopa before.

I for one say don't diss the first fairy Gardevoir line.

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
I am really looking forward to the Regis (my favorite legendary group) so I definitely appreciate them getting new cards after several year absence (excluding the beautiful AT Regirock promo artwork we just got).

Jaxsin

Aspiring Trainer
Looking like a lot of the set will be between Dark/Metal/Fairy/Dragon/Colorless type. Im imagining Colorless will be the bulk of that space, as it usually is, so hoping to see some cool ones in the set (Porygons, Purugly, Deerlings etc), or maybe another minor fairy theme to the set. Also hoping for that special Lightning energy!

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
Not so sure about the Purugly and Deerlings considering Lugia EX's placement and the amount of space between it and Item cards. The Porygon line would be cool to see come back but I wouldn't be surprised if this set stayed far away from a ton of colorless Pokemon given the support Roaring Skies gave them. I'm really hoping this set brings out the Dark/Metal/Fairy Pokemon to their full potential since those have always been some of my favorite types.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Since there's room for at most 1-2 Colorless Pokemon after Lugia, I hope it's either Castform or Glameow/Purugly rather than something repetitive like Regigigas who was JUST in Phantom Forces.

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
It could be an Arceus just after Lugia EX (Possibly as the 11th EX Pokemon for the set). It has been 6 years since we got one of them and Arceus is showing up in the Hoopa movie (which this set is confirmed to reference).

Frosty

Bleh.
#4 might be bellossom
assuming they are grass, cottonee & Whimsicott could be 10 and 11.
9 will probably be leafeon.

#13 has to be flareon

80 will probably be a special lightning energy

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I think #4 could be Pinsir, it's the only grass Pokémon between the Vileplume line and the Ariados line that could fit there unless they want to make a Scyther without a Scizor or a Tangela without a Tangrowth. Granted it could also be Bellossom, but we all know just because one appears doesn't mean the other has to.

TheStrictNein

Has tried turning it off and on again
I think #4 could be Pinsir, it's the only grass Pokémon between the Vileplume line and the Ariados line that could fit there unless they want to make a Scyther without a Scizor or a Tangela without a Tangrowth. Granted it could also be Bellossom, but we all know just because one appears doesn't mean the other has to.

This is why I like the fact the sets moved from Rarity-Alphabetical Order to Type-Pokedex Number order. It's now possible to predict which Pokemon we'll see.

BibiTotoLover

Eeveelutions, Lapras + Fairy Collector
There are a lot of things I already love about this set. At first, I really think the artwork of most cards I've seen so far, are beautiful, in my opinion. I LOVE that this set includes Lugia & Entei!! And it's amazing that I've seen Eevee and Jolteon on the list, so hopefully a lot of Eeveelutions confirmed! (Sylveon, PLEASE!)
Looking forward to see the rest of this set.. but wouldn't like to spoiler it too much! :p

Pikachu6319

Scooby
In some ways that's why I prefer the older system, so that way it's not as easy to make predictions. It's kind of nice to have the unknown factor. Of course that's even pretty small. I mean when a Vileplume is revealed you know you're going to see an Oddish and Gloom. When you see a Ralts you know Kirlia and Gardevoir (at least) are going to be there (which does make me wonder if Gallade is in this set too).

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
With the reveal of Oddish and Gloom those are no longer inferred (no surprises there). And I agree, changing the organization from rarity to type was fantastic in terms of organizing and predictions. I would like a lot of the other eeveelutions to appear (specifically Umbreon) but even if they do, I imagine that Jolteon is going to be the only one with a type changing ability. If they throw that ability on the other Eeveelutions, benching Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon on your bench will turn your Stage 1 Pokemon into a Fire/Water/Electric/Other monstrosity.

Rhesis

Chandelure Fan
I think that it will be only Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon and Umbreon in the set. Probably one Flareon (there is only one hole for it), one Jolteon (with that Ability we don't need a HA Jolteon), and may be two Vaporeon (one with HA of course). I hope my prediction comes true, a HA Vaporeon would be very nice. Then a Holo Espeon and two Umbreon (one with HA, because is a Dark Set) would be nice too. We will see it in two weeks.

I say this because since XY (Furious Fists) they separate eeveelutions (i dont know why). So i think in "Bandit Ring" will come 1st and 2nd Gen Eeveelutions.

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
I think we can safely infer Bellossom at #4. I don't believe they've ever split up branched evolutions with the exception of Eeveelutions but I could be wrong.

The only times I can recall when we got cards without their evolutions was due to reprinted promos.

Apparently the Ralts (or one of) is a reprint of a promo Fairy type Ralts that was released in Japan.

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
I think we can safely infer Bellossom at #4. I don't believe they've ever split up branched evolutions with the exception of Eeveelutions but I could be wrong.

The only times I can recall when we got cards without their evolutions was due to reprinted promos.

Apparently the Ralts (or one of) is a reprint of a promo Fairy type Ralts that was released in Japan.

Well, there have been occasions recently where (specifically in regards to the Ralts line) we have gotten Gardevoir with no Gallade and vice versa. The last set with Vileplume to come out (BCR) did include a Bellossom right after it so they may do that again. But it isn't a rule (we sometimes get slowpoke-slowbro but not slowking and vice versa as well). To be on the safe side, until I see a Bellossom card, I can't give that #4 that space yet.

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
Well, there have been occasions recently where (specifically in regards to the Ralts line) we have gotten Gardevoir with no Gallade and vice versa. The last set with Vileplume to come out (BCR) did include a Bellossom right after it so they may do that again. But it isn't a rule (we sometimes get slowpoke-slowbro but not slowking and vice versa as well). To be on the safe side, until I see a Bellossom card, I can't give that #4 that space yet.

I missed the entire DP era of the TCG so was unusre.

By the way, when was Regice revealed for the set? EDIT: Found the really really blurry image.