JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The alternate art prints of Lugia V and Regidrago V have been revealed from S12 Paradigm Trigger. We recently translated Paradigm Trigger after its core set was revealed Thursday evening and expect the rest of the set’s secret rares to leak over the next several days. We should see most of the cards from this Paradigm Trigger in the international set Silver Tempest.

AA-Regidrago-V-144x200.jpg

AA-Lugia-V-144x200.jpg

The official English print for Lugia V was also revealed last week...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
At the risk of sounding like a broken Technical Machine, these are simply gorgeous, and everyone needs to be excited about them, regardless of how the market is gonna look for them!

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
ITT: people with awful taste

Probably the worst Lugia art ever except maybe Neo Revelation. What do you guys like about it?
I'm not agreeing with them that it's a "best FA ever", but kawayoo is a good artist so it's a thing of "zomg kawayoo full art"

Neo Revelation Lugia's art is perfectly fine. You could criticize the centering as off, but it's meant to 'combine' with the Skarmory and Ho-Oh in the set so I give it a pass. For me, the worst Lugia art would probably be all the variants of Plasma Lugia EX. They just look too try-hardy to me, idk.

Rex15

Pocket Monster Hunter
Honestly? I hope people don't like the alt art much, cause that'll drive the demand of it down so I can buy it cheaper!