Alternate Art Lugia V, Regidrago V from ‘Paradigm Trigger’!

I'm not agreeing with them that it's a "best FA ever", but kawayoo is a good artist so it's a thing of "zomg kawayoo full art"

Neo Revelation Lugia's art is perfectly fine. You could criticize the centering as off, but it's meant to 'combine' with the Skarmory and Ho-Oh in the set so I give it a pass. For me, the worst Lugia art would probably be all the variants of Plasma Lugia EX. They just look too try-hardy to me, idk.
My fav kawayoo art if the meloetta from legendary treasures. I wish that was a full art

I remember seeing people on twitter saying the alt lugia looks trash. What were they saying?

Also, I love how instead of regidrago having a epic battle, he is just chilling by some ruins

My only complaint about the Lugia V art and alt art is that they're both so much better than the VStar's art... though that's kinda been a recurring theme with VStars, with a few exceptions like maybe Whimsicott and Hisuian Zoroark VStar.

I'm not agreeing with them that it's a "best FA ever", but kawayoo is a good artist so it's a thing of "zomg kawayoo full art"

Neo Revelation Lugia's art is perfectly fine. You could criticize the centering as off, but it's meant to 'combine' with the Skarmory and Ho-Oh in the set so I give it a pass. For me, the worst Lugia art would probably be all the variants of Plasma Lugia EX. They just look too try-hardy to me, idk.
Never took the time to really look at kawayoo's work in general but after doing so I am surprised at just how great his art is, definitely one of the best artists the TCG has ever had.

I dislike N3 Lugia's art style more than technical things like the centering of it. I am also generally not a fan of gen 5 Pokemon-EX artwork so I understand why you don't like the Plasma Lugia-EX, it is definitely very... busy.

The Regidrago alt art is extremely relatable. One of the biggest moods I've seen on a Pokemon card.

Like, yeah man. Me too.

The alt art Lugia gives XD: Gale of Darkness vibes, only it's purely the lighting - Very clever.

So I could be mistaken but isn’t there most likely one more alt art in here we haven’t seen yet? These 2 plus the leaked Unown. Any idea what that’ll be? Regeleki, Ho-oh, Hisuian Arcanine?

Personally hoping for Arcanine

So I could be mistaken but isn’t there most likely one more alt art in here we haven’t seen yet? These 2 plus the leaked Unown. Any idea what that’ll be? Regeleki, Ho-oh, Hisuian Arcanine?

Personally hoping for Arcanine
I have heard it's Skuntank, but until it's confirmed we don't know.

Back