Alolan Raichu, Wishawashi, Pyukumuk, Morelull Revealed in Early Leaks!

The Chinese leaks are becoming more real every day. I just hope Litten's evo isn't true...
Dont give up hope! Im still holding out on each starter has 4 variations/types and has 2 types assigned to one of two forms. Ex: Bipedal Litten> Fire, Fire/Dark; Quad Litten> Fire/Ghost, Fire/Poison. Beltigres bipedal art just doesnt seem to fit with Ghost or Poison at all to me either...

Dont give up hope! Im still holding out on each starter has 4 variations/types and has 2 types assigned to one of two forms. Ex: Bipedal Litten> Fire, Fire/Dark; Quad Litten> Fire/Ghost, Fire/Poison. Beltigres bipedal art just doesnt seem to fit with Ghost or Poison at all to me either...
Beltigre? Where was Litten's evo's name confrimed

So we got a mushroom to go along with the sea cucumber from the chinese leaks. Is anyone keeping track of how many Pokémon were revealed/leaked/inferred so far?
so far without the new forms just the gen 7 pokemon only there 40+ inculding the evos of starters/ pepkeli

but with the new forms is be 45-50+

So Wishiwashi changes form once it reaches a set level.

I'm... more and more confused as to why that's not just an evolution. That's how evolution works. Except you can't cancel it, it can't have a useful ability, and you have to watch its form change animation every single battle. So, it's worse.

Surge Surfer could have been a bit better. Raichu is already a fast pokémon (maybe Alolan Raichu are slower).

About Alolan Marowak's abilities: What a way to waste the opportunity to finally have a STAB recoil-free Flare Blitz (unless they switched its offensive stats and this Marowak is specially-oriented).

Alolan Raichu...is Electric/Psychic...

YESSSS! I FINALLY GOT MY ELECTRIC/PSYCHIC TYPE! *Cue Ode to Joy*

. . . I must be old, since the moment I learned that Alolan forms were a thing, I wondered "Hey, does that mean Puka was an Alolan Pikachu? Is that gonna be a thing?"

Looks like the eyes have it:

Puka.png

Victor_and_Puka.png

I always wondered how Puka could sense things I guess she was a Psychic type Pikachu :)

Wait, if Raichu gets an alola form then wouldn't pikachu get one, and even more importantly, if Pichu got one then it would confirm that not only gen 1 pokemon get alolan forms. anyone else sick of the love gen 1 is getting?

Wait, if Raichu gets an alola form then wouldn't pikachu get one, and even more importantly, if Pichu got one then it would confirm that not only gen 1 pokemon get alolan forms. anyone else sick of the love gen 1 is getting?
There's no allan Execute so no, there may not be an allan pikachu

-Alolan Raichu. This may be the very first time I like the original better. What even is this thing? Why'd it gain the Psychic type, and why does it ride on its tail? Oh I get it... He thinks he's the Silver Surfer! (I'll shut up now) But how does this help him adapt to Alola? He better have a good reason, or my distaste for this will likely grow worse...
Alola, being an island region, would be difficult to travel easily to find food and shelter. Additionally, the islands look very prone to large waves, so being able to surf on them would help Raichu not drown.

Alola, being an island region, would be difficult to travel easily to find food and shelter. Additionally, the islands look very prone to large waves, so being able to surf on them would help Raichu not drown.
Raichu's way of living likely had nothing to do with surfing or migrating to different islands regularly. So difficulty to find food and shelter shouldn't be a problem for a Raichu. Especially if they live on one island year round, which is likely the case. This Alolan Form is still seen as an odd reference to Surfing Pikachu in my eyes.

Wow, I was just going to bed and I most certainly did not expect ANOTHER big news leak/drop(?). The Alolan Raichu looks like it can definitly be a fan favorite. I would have to say it's the best Alolan form yet! What I would love to see is Alolan forms for the legendary birds;) On a side note, my theory of Team Skull being based on Pirates was pretty much confirmed by the text of Guzma in the screenshot. Personally they look like good proper thugs, and they finally capture something no other team has. Can't wait to see what the heck they'll be up to in November!

I hope Alolan Pikachu will look like any other Pikachu, only its eyes will be blue, like Puka the Pikachu. New anime headcanon: Puka came from Alola. The blue eyes and psychic senses he had are because of that. Look at how cute this is! I wanna catch one already!

puka.jpg

Also, it's about time Raichu gets something new to play with! It is almost always overshadowed by Pikachu. Not this time.

You know the other day when I was thinking about Alolan forms, I accidentally stumbled on Crystal Onix.
250px-Crystal_Onix.png

I don't think he's a likely candidate, given that would mean a Crystal Steelix, who has a mega (assuming they survive to S&M). What I do think is likely is that they're taking inspiration from fan interpretations and possibly the anime.

Also. Pokemon S&M. Heh. Bet that exists.

yike

Back