All your errors are belong to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to ask if you want to trade for them, you first make sure you have a Rep thread. Also either take the trade to PM or the person's trade thread.

Not to be off-topic here but how would I do this I have never used the trade section of the forums but I have viewed it a few times but the rules just seem kinda complicated to me which is why I talk on youtube for pokemon trades.

It's honestly not that hard overall, pm Shining Raikou if you want him to explain anything..he's on the trade council, and can answer any question about trading

on topic:

I have an error base shadowless caterpie, the HP and # are reversed. also a mis-cut Sabrina's Abra, I have alot more but those are the only ones that come to mind lol

miscut ninetales hgss
top border is smaller

missing ink dots on combee UD and Gengar Prime

@ ogeray I DEMAND YOU SHOW ME THE GENGAR PRIME AND THE COMBEE UD! but if you dont have any way of showing me thats ok. :D

I have an entire Drill Point RR theme deck that's miscut with one side's border thicker than the other, plus obviously the misprinted Psyduck TR and Phanpy CoL.

@ mlouden If its the psyduck I think P0KEVORTEX is talking about its the psyduck from triumphant that sais filp instead of flip.

Have a Snorlax CoL RH which the energies are not completely centred on. Slightly to the right, but you can see a difference!

@ Ludicolo909 I have ALOT of CoL reverse holos like that but I thought it was normal because alot of people at the prerelease got thosse too.

Yes, but those (Psyduck and 'Phanphy') don't count as error cards since they're all like that. Weepinbell TM says filp as well.

As for my error cards? Two Staff Gible (from Cities last year) that are both miscut slightly. And the miscut is different on both of them.
That's pretty much it, I think. (I know my TO has a Staff Electivire Triumphant that has those indentations on the top. What's it called again? A whiffle cut?)

i have a caterpie HGSS with a giant blue blob from the name halfway through the pic and the old error arbok and the awesome vulpix both regular (which i guess is rarer) and the one with the HP flipped and ALSO i have a vulpix from base set 2 that has the same error

I have a few error cards, I'm not sure if these are rarer than the corrected version, or if some of these were even corrected, but here's a short list:
Vulpix Base Set (Says "HP 50" instead of "50 HP")
Diglett Base Set (The energy symbol for it's first attack is sideways)
Seaking Jungle (Says "Put Seaking on the Stage 1 card" instead of Put Seaking on the Basic Pokemon")
Dark Arbok Team Rocket (Says copyright 1999-23000)
Dark Vileplume Team Rocket (Has weakness to Fighting instead of weakness to Fire)

Miscut cards aren't as cool IMO because they're not that uncommon, off the top of my head I have,
Miscut: Baltoy SV, Azelf LA (LP), 2x Computer Error Promo, Dome Fossil, etc...

That's what I have that I could think of and could find.

Vulpix Base Set (Says "HP 50" instead of "50 HP")
A few of the older shadowless cards had these. I don't know if they are all that rare (I have a Vulpix and a Kakuna just like this), but they got fixed in later printings of Base Set.

everyone says phanpy CoL are mispelt in pkbody. its true, but i hav 2, one mispelt, one spelt correctly. It says:

Phanpy /HP60{F}

PK body Ultra-thick skin
as long as PHANPY has any energy attached to it, the damage done to PHANPY by attacks is reduced by 10.

{C}{F}
Rock Smash 20+
Flip a coin. if heads, this attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage.

As a sign of affection, it bumps with it's snout. However, it is so strong, it may send you flying.

Weakness Resistance Retreat Cost
{W}x2 {L}-20 {C}{C}

THIS IS NOT A JOKE! MY PHANPY IS SPELT CORRECTLY! Dunno why i wrote the whole of the card stats, I felt like it. DEAL with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back