• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP: Have lots, want lots! Come check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} Tons of EXs and Primes {W} Shaymin, Terrakion, Random Cards

alexmf2 said:
I don't think I really want to trade a few 50 cent staples for multiple EX. Is there anything you want that is worth like $2?

No, not really.

RE: Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP {H} Tons of EXs and Primes {W} Shaymin, Terrakion, Random Cards

How about I add x2 bottom half of Suicune Entei Legend?
(I know it isn't like the best card to add, but I taking a chance)

How about:

My:
3 Duel Ball [CoL]
1 Ultra Ball [DE]
1 Eviolite [NV]
2 Juniper [BLW]
1 Juniper [DE]

Your:
Ho-Oh EX or Skarmory EX

Hey mate, could you do my;
4 Dark Patch
4 Juniper
3 Super Scoop Up
2 Ultra Ball
1 Shaymin UL

For your;
Shiny Chandelure

Lmk or feel free to counter offer :)

Please CML for:

Mewtwo EX 1x

From your wants i have:

Smeargle UD RH
Terrakion FA x1
Dual Ball COL
Super Scoop Up x3

Vablakes, I don't think those are enough for the Victory Cup, but is there anything you have to make up for the $3-5 difference?

Fluttershy, don't really SEL, but thanks for the offer

Pokemonmbl, please read the last post I directed at you

Salmoncannon, deal. PM me.

Amphy343, I don't think you have enough for the Mewtwo, sorry.

That is all I have from your wants ATM, but if you want to CML for something in that amount, go ahead.

alexmf2 said:
The Pikachu Mafia, The binder is a three ring binder so it's about the size to fit pages, and the lunch box is about the size of a regular 'ol lunchbox. I can supply pictures if you want. They are both in pristine condition, and I value them at about $10 each. Strike me a deal?

okay I just realized how small your wants list are :p... um how about this:

My:

2x Terrakion NV ($20)
1x eviolite ($1)
2x Dual Ball ($1)

Total: $22

your:

1x P!P Card Binder ($10)
1x Lunch Box ($10)

total: $20

the extra $2 on my end is for shipping, this is going by T&T prices as well. Also I know you only want 1 terrakion, but I lack smeargle, PONT etc. right now, I don't think I'll need pics as I have a good idea on how the binder and lunch box would look.... feel free to counter and if there's anything else you might want you can always cml :)

Could you replace one of the Terrakions and the trainers for a Groudon? I could add something else on my end if you wanted. I have to look for the lunchbox though, as I don't exactly know where it is, so I just can't confirm the trade until I find it.

See anything?

Not really, sorry. Tell me if you get any more of my wants.

alexmf2 said:
Could you replace one of the Terrakions and the trainers for a Groudon? I could add something else on my end if you wanted. I have to look for the lunchbox though, as I don't exactly know where it is, so I just can't confirm the trade until I find it.

I see....

unfortunately, there has been a posting war over the groudon and someone just snatched it up.... If I had the groudon, I would do it, but that's not the case :/

Would you do it for the Terrakion and 30 PTCGO codes?

so it'd be:

my:

1x terrakion
30x PTCGO codes
1x eviolite
2x Dual Ball

your:

1x Binder
1x Lunch box

I could do that...

Alright, I'll send you a PM as soon as I find the lunchbox. If I don't find it, should we just cut all the codes and do that for the binder?

Decked or not decked, those are literally all I have from your wants.

yeah we could do that. (find that lunch box :p)

I have 4x Pont, 4x Dual ball and 4x Plus power (DP era). I'm interested in Zekrom EX Fa. I also have 4x Collector if you're interested.

Don't really think those are enough for the Zekrom, sorry.

alexmf2 said:
Don't really think those are enough for the Zekrom, sorry.

Really? Ok no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back