Blog Alakaboodle - Awakening Of The Psychic King Set Review!

Actually, I haven't said anything yet, but Zygarde is actually the biggest thing I look forward to in the set. Since my B-day is 2 days before the tins come out, I'm blowing any money I get on tins and ask for a Box as my main gift. I really look forward to using it as my main deck. I was just saying that Bees destroy this. Everybody overlooks though, how using Lucario would worsen the prize trade even more than it already would be with Bees. we already have no problem making OHKO's and since Bees best friend is Lysandre, it would win the match up. I don't care what or who I talk about, as long as it's fair, and that's what I was doing. But, like I said, I just haven't said anything.
You could always pair Zygarde EX with the Regirock promo effectively negating their lysandre's, but that would only be in an extreme situations. Plus I think if you build your deck right you should have 50/50 chance against Vespiqueen, as long as it is not a Vileplume Variant. I feel VespiPlume would end up just being an auto loss.

You could always pair Zygarde EX with the Regirock promo effectively negating their lysandre's, but that would only be in an extreme situations. Plus I think if you build your deck right you should have 50/50 chance against Vespiqueen, as long as it is not a Vileplume Variant. I feel VespiPlume would end up just being an auto loss.
Actually, if I'm correct, most VespiPlume don't even play Lysandre. Plus, Lysandre up a Vileplume, and you basically win. And I had actually thought about that Regirock, but I would rather play 2 Landys from FUF just for non-EX OHKO's.

Actually, if I'm correct, most VespiPlume don't even play Lysandre. Plus, Lysandre up a Vileplume, and you basically win. And I had actually thought about that Regirock, but I would rather play 2 Landys from FUF just for non-EX OHKO's.
Definitely not the case with a win off of Lysandre. As a Vespiquen/Vileplume player most Vileplume/Vespiquen decks run Float Stone to put on Vileplume. Also if not that they run a high AZ count or both. So you really can't win off of a Lysandre unless all of those things are gone and they cannot manually retreat. Also in my list I have a one off of Lysandre :)

Back