Pokemon After Pokemon Platnium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tttlite said:
Ok let me straiten some stuff out:

Manaphy rules nothing it just is a near extinct species that protected the sea temple.

Dialga governs time in other realms and dimensions etc.

Rayquaza keeps the balance with Kyogre and Groudon Ho-Oh rules the sky.

Lugia is the guardian of the ocean not ruler.

and I think a 2nd gen remake on the ds would be good as they were the best selling games and incorporate the 1st gen pokemon as well.

Rayquaza rules the skies.

Yeah Rayquaza rules the sky AND keeps Groudon and Kyogre from fighting if such an event should happen

Lugia is the guardian
Manaphy doesn't rule it's an offspring (I believe)
Dialga does sort time out
Serebii just travels through time
Palkia I think sorts everything out in space continuum's
Ho-oh I think rules fire along with Entie and Moltres
Zapdos rules electric I think
Articuno rules Ice I think
Lake trio protects the lake or something
Arceus is god
That's all I can think of right now

even if they have really bad new legendaries, even after 'god', it won't matter.
i mean, how many people still have Charizard in their parties?
the old ones won't die out, even with lame new ones.
it's just more for Mewtwo to kill.
there are so many pokemon that don't ever evolve (i.e. Smeargle [it paints, why not have it evolve and have a freakin chisel?])
and now that theres male and female evolution differences, that makes room for a Tauros-Miltank baby (like it would even matter)
but what i'm trying to say, theres always room for expansion, even upon old pokemon, as proved by every single new generation released.

oh yeah, and whoever thought of Luvdisc should be shot. they can pull something out of nothing, so pokemon will NEVER die out.

He has a point
But what if they run out of idea's but with reading your post I see won't be an issue but what if Miyamoto can't think of new creative idea's?

Lol we could end up getting a spoon pokemon if they run out of ideas, which probably will happen at some stage.... and then they will make a whole generation of pass gen's evos and pre-evos.

That depends entirely on where Nintendo's standing of the franchise is. If they're only there to make money, then that means they've been gouging the fans for the dollar since generation 2, and they'll wear the series down until its been drained of every original and creative option. If, however, there is a genuine love for the work they do, they'll eventually (or should) come to a stopping point lest they destroy the series and empire and make it a train of constant crapgasms. . .

Such as so many good things from back in the day.

Poke_Gal said:
Now there are WAY to many legendary, each more powerful than the last generation legionaries.

Mew- Created all Pokemon, Moltres- rules Fire
Celebi- Controlls Time, Lugia- Controlls Sea, Ho-Oh- Rules Sky, Entei- Rules Fire
Jirachi- Controls wishes, Kyorgre- King of Sea, Raquaza- Rules the Sky, Deoxys- Ruler of Space?
Arceus- Ruler of All Pokemon, Diagla- Rules Time Palkia- Rules Space, Manaphy- Prince of the Sea
Phione- Offpring of the Prince of the Sea

What? The? Heck?

Who created Pokemon? Mew or Arceus?

Who Controls Times? Celebi or Diagla?

Who Rules the Sky? Ho-Oh or Raquaza?

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a problem.

What could be in Generation 5? A Pokemon from "beyond" (our world? If that were to happen, make it a dog. LOL.) An item based Pokemon? A Pokemon which is the best of them all?!

There is item based Pokemon.... :/
Guess who...

Peta said:
Yeah Rayquaza rules the sky AND keeps Groudon and Kyogre from fighting if such an event should happen

Lugia is the guardian
Manaphy doesn't rule it's an offspring (I believe) LK: (that's phoine)
Dialga does sort time out
Serebii LK: (no you didn't , it's celebi not serebii , besides serebii is a n00b site) just travels through time
Palkia I think sorts everything out in space continuum's
Ho-oh I think rules fire along with Entie and Moltres
Zapdos rules electric I think
Articuno rules Ice I think
Lake trio protects the lake or something
Arceus is god
That's all I can think of right now
wow so many things wrong with that.

1.) rayquaza does not rule the skies , why?
Because it keeps the peace in between gourdon and kyorge (misspelled)
and it hovers around the atmosphere not the skies (just watch destiny dexoys)

Lugia - it guards the sea and stops the three birds from fighting
manaphy - used to guard the sea temple and when breeded , makes phoine.
dailga - controls time
celebi - travels through time
palkia - controls space
ho-oh - rules the skies , not fire (eneti and moltres don't even rule fire)
zapdos - guards one of the 3 stones from pokemon 2000 (watch the second movie)
Articuno - guards one of the 3 stones from pokemon 2000 (watch the second movie)
Moltres - guards one of the 3 stones from pokemon 2000 (watch the second movie)
Lake trio - lives in the three lakes and stops dailga and palkia from fighting
Arceus- nothing is really known of Arceus yet , except it is supposed to be the god of all creation (mew is the orgin of all pokemon , it did not create pokemon but it was the first pokemon)

there , to understand all of this you have to watch the movies and play the games.

Here is my buisness idea. They will continue to make new pokemon...until EVERYONE hates it. Now, the TCG had its highest Nat'l attendence ever, so pokemon must go on. Like any buisness, if it makes money, keep doing it, if not, then stop!

Yes that's probably true unfortunately
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY THESE DAYS *sobs*

I think that after arceus its gonna be hard to think of a new legendary so maybe the main character goes to different planets to catch pokemon or something.

A good 5th generation game would be like Pokemon Darkness and Pokemon Light where the main pokemon in Darkness is dark type and the main one in Light will either be electric, normal or a new type introduced to the game maybe called Light lol.

No pokemon can't just have a whole region full of one type pokemon
How are they going to sort out the anime?
They should name them after a stone or a not very known color

We started out with the Color Generation (Red, Blue and Yellow) then the Metallic generation (Gold, Silver and Crystal). Third is the Gem Generation and Kanto remake (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and FireRed, LeafGreen). Now is the Gem 2 generation (Diamond, Pearl and Platinum)

It will be maybe more games with a birthstone as the name of it (ie Garnet)

Oh... maybe Aquamarine, Topaz, and Peridot?

birthstones.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back