Pokemon After Pokemon Platnium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Master

Aspiring Trainer
I think after platnium there wont be any more generations.I mean look.4?Thats enough.They could possible make a mini generation ike 4.5 or something.But That Will be too many pokemon to count.xD

Pokemon are based on animals.. there are millions of animals in the world..
besides pokemon will never end until there's a pokemon with 999 stats and there's a 1 in 3 chance of catching it in a master ball....

ugh they should just do a DP version of shadow pokemon. it'll make our lives a lot easier (and make celebi a shadow pokemon)

ragingphantom said:
pokemon will end when people stop buying it ie when gas gets extraordinarily high.

Too late for the Gas thing...lol :(

PBR 2 will be out if everything goes all right.

well after hurricane gustav hits new orleans, that will probably happen. but yeah, i think pokemon will go on as long as there is a market for it.

there def are millions of animals and if you look at other things pokemon are based off of (people, rocks, computers, alien) then the possibilities are endless for as many generations as they want.

i personally hope they keep going.

I like how the creator of pokemon got the idea of it by playing with bug and insects
AND POLIWAG WAS THE FIRST POKEMON MADE

lol.I have another idea of platnium.Generation 5 will happen with a DS 2.Like..Gameboy Color was red blue and yellow.Sapphire Ruby Emerald(and firered leafgreen)were for Gameboy Advance.And Diamond Pearl And now Platnium were for DS(Lite and Orignal).So Generation 5,Whatever they call the first two games for it,Will be on a new Nintendo Handheld. IF that does happen....That will bring a total of atleast 593 pokemon (if atleast 100 are added)But I dont think this will happen anytime soon.AFTER Arceus is reavled in USA.Yes 2010 will be Generation 5.So then A long wait for this Rumored Generation 5.Another Thing to note.Is that in the latest Coro Coro Magazine.It reavealed 5 Silouthes Of new pokemon/or New pokemon forms.So If its New Pokemon.The USA Will have a HUGE Event in the year 2010.With Platnium Already out in 2009.And Arceus Out 2010.A couple months Later Arceus Will not be the last pokemon as in the USA Pokemon View.Im gonna cut this short and say....Nintendo Will Contuine To make Pokemon as long as they can.Amen.

yeah but how are they going to make new legendaries. they have already made god. that just tops it right there. then if they make something that made arceus, then that would just total crud and pokemon would fail right there.

Pokemon will continue to go on as long as Nintendo keeps making money. Nintendo will keep making ideas for new Pokemon, keeping Pokemon alive

Ive heard this in alot of threads
As long as there are new kids in this world there will be pokemon.
Whats that is saying is that as long as some one will find a interest in pokemon they will keep making it

I still think it's a little to soon to be talking about the 5th generation we still have platinum mysteries to wonder about

You know they'll be making another generation. Too many kids obsessed with the game. An easy way to earn money, and hardly any effort put in for a plot.

Which really bugs me to me the pokemon plot has thinned over the years
Generation 1
A customizable monster RPG where you stop evil crimes and become the best AWESOME
Generation 2
Still a customizable monster RPG where you aim for the top and the different pokemon are now better new type? wahey battle your self when you was playing pokemon red even more awesome
Generation 3
New pokemon? but I didn't like the third generation no reference kinda repeating itself oh contests great that exiting *whispers* no it's not
Generation 4
I don't have D/P

Peta said:
Which really bugs me to me the pokemon plot has thinned over the years
Generation 1
A customizable monster RPG where you stop evil crimes and become the best AWESOME
Generation 2
Still a customizable monster RPG where you aim for the top and the different pokemon are now better new type? wahey battle your self when you was playing pokemon red even more awesome
Generation 3
New pokemon? but I didn't like the third generation no reference kinda repeating itself oh contests great that exiting *whispers* no it's not
Generation 4
I don't have D/P

Yep. However, I think Genneration 2 was the best... they should remake it for the DS. I mean look at it this way:

Pokemon: #2 Nintendo franchise (before Mario :p)
Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal: Most favored Pokemon RPG
DS: Number on handheld in the world (no joke)

Put together... millions will be made. Nintendo is stupid if they (re)make Pokemon Red and Blue(Green), but not Gold and Silver.

So after Platinum, maybe GSDS (Gold and Silver DS), with some features in Pokemon D/P/P, like the GTS, or a remake of a Pokemon Crystal in Japan only feature.

Then they'll make Pokemon Jade (NOT simailar to Pokemon Jade and Diamond bootleg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLU8CaH84cU ) and Topaz.... only good, known stones left.

I'm sure pokemon is the best selling now. I too suspect a G/S remake.

And after that, I guess they'll make a load of poor spin offs, like Pokemon Link(I swear it's Trozei or something somewhere else), Dash and Ranger.

There is a 5th gen in the works. WPM briefly mentioned it last month or the month before but there has not been much news out yet.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back